ADVERTISEMENT

Concern with PSU Promotion

Hailpitt

Junior
Jul 5, 2001
I recently visited BWI. I saw a number of posts related to an upcoming "Lasch Bash." It seems as those the bash involves young men who will be visiting PSU. I was afraid to open the threads for fear to discover what a Lash Bash entails, especially given the history of the PSU program and the unique historical and scandalous role that the PSU football facility ( Lash Showers) recently played. Should I notify law enforcement or wait to get more facts. Thanks in advance for your counsel.

Is this the building Sandusky raped boys? What difference does it make if you win or lose when you place football above the welfare of children? Your school has clearly demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will do anything to win football games. Success With Dishonor
The difference appears to be millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars in profit and donations, and umpteen quality ratings that artificially rate your school higher than those that are actually far better but are considered junk due to its junk sports, and thus the other school gets screwed politically and many of their grads get shortchanged in the job market. Which is all reprehensible and perverse and all other negative adjectives but all true. What a country.

Reactions: JoeD99
The difference appears to be millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars in profit and donations, and umpteen quality ratings that artificially rate your school higher than those that are actually far better but are considered junk due to its junk sports, and thus the other school gets screwed politically and many of their grads get shortchanged in the job market. Which is all reprehensible and perverse and all other negative adjectives but all true. What a country.
I am not following your diatribe. There are a lot of great schools that do not put winning football games ahead of everything.

I am not following your diatribe. There are a lot of great schools that do not put winning football games ahead of everything.
Just trying to explain the value of investing in winning sports. Exponential returns financially and beyond.

Not these clowns... they deserved the death penalty. I think PSU's mounting (no pun intended) atrocities are about, oh, a trillion times beyond the usual 'rogue' schools, which basically amounts to paying players and skirting the academic rules (which even, hell especially, the NCAA doesn't really care about).

Truly, that is awful and should come back and haunt such schools. But in practice, as we see everyday, the "usual" (UNC, Ohio State) results in success on the court/ field; in the bank account; in the various legislatures; and in quality ratings of the school. Schools that pay hapless obedience are mocked and ridiculed and hemorrhage money and get ripped apart by their scornful municipalities.

Last edited:
WzYDAPew

HOOAH!

Last edited:
I recently visited BWI. I saw a number of posts related to an upcoming "Lasch Bash." It seems as those the bash involves young men who will be visiting PSU. I was afraid to open the threads for fear to discover what a Lash Bash entails, especially given the history of the PSU program and the unique historical and scandalous role that the PSU football facility ( Lash Showers) recently played. Should I notify law enforcement or wait to get more facts. Thanks in advance for your counsel.

Maybe ask the 5 kids who have committed from the Lasch Bash how it went.

Reactions: jctrack
Don't worry its when they distribute the " Thon" money and introduce the young men visiting Nitter U to the Nitter U coeds who are interested in making sure potential Nitter players are happy!
Nothing to be concerned about???

Don't worry its when they distribute the " Thon" money and introduce the young men visiting Nitter U to the Nitter U coeds who are interested in making sure potential Nitter players are happy!
Maybe it is "thong" money for the coeds?

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Are you suggesting that James Franklin is taking a page out of coach Rick Pitino's book? Oh, wait a minute, wasn't there a rape scandal at Vandy that the dear Franklin bailed out on. Maybe it was Pitino who exchanged ideas with the dignified Mr. Franklin. Let's face it, something smells worse than the typical cow$hit up in Creepy Valley. Franklin is quite a salesman, but right now alot of good recruits are buying what he is selling. Knowing the win at any cost culture that exists in Creepy Valley, they are probably selling something they shouldn't be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT