ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to James Conner!

rmf05

Senior
Sep 5, 2017
1st 1000 yard season and 5.0 yards per carry in a pretty crappy offense. I only saw him twice but in both games, he was probably the best RB I've seen all year. He's had an excellent season. If only he could be surrounded by a good supporting cast and stay healthy?

1st 1000 yard season and 5.0 yards per carry in a pretty crappy offense. I only saw him twice but in both games, he was probably the best RB I've seen all year. He's had an excellent season. If only he could be surrounded by a good supporting cast and stay healthy?
1,000 ain't what it used to he in a 17 game season...However, he did old school playing in only 13...

JC baby!

One stat I just read kinda floored me as I would never think that Conner would ever be in the top 5 in let alone lead the league...Most 20+ yard carries by a running back in the NFL at 11...

He gets hurt because he doesn‘t know how to dial it back. Watched him a lot this year and literally he is a cannon ball on every run. Dude is bound to get hurt. His teammates and coaches absolutely love him.

One stat I just read kinda floored me as I would never think that Conner would ever be in the top 5 in let alone lead the league...Most 20+ yard carries by a running back in the NFL at 11...
He led the league in that category in his first year as a starter and was leading the league in one of his other seasons in Arizona until he got hurt. Once he gets going, he's a real killer and runs with incredible balance. Unfortunately he doesn't really have that extra burst and gets a ton of injuries from guys dragging on him.

He led the league in that category in his first year as a starter and was leading the league in one of his other seasons in Arizona until he got hurt. Once he gets going, he's a real killer and runs with incredible balance. Unfortunately he doesn't really have that extra burst and gets a ton of injuries from guys dragging on him.
Not even close..

Glad he stayed healthy and has some success

Naj being the first steeler ever with three consecutive 1000 yard seasons inn the league shows it was a mutually beneficial move for both

1,000 ain't what it used to he in a 17 game season...However, he did old school playing in only 13...
I would agree if he averaged 3 yards per carry, but 5 yds per carry in the NFL is phenomenal. He was one of only 5 RB’s to do so this year.

Reactions: Parkview57
Glad he stayed healthy and has some success

Naj being the first steeler ever with three consecutive 1000 yard seasons inn the league shows it was a mutually beneficial move for both
Naj played in 4 more games with nearly 50 more carries than Conner.

Naj played in 4 more games with nearly 50 more carries than Conner.
The primarily ability is availability

Connor missing games is why he wasn’t retained here
Like I said , mutually beneficial
Our RB went for 1000 the last 3 seasons and is cheaper

The primarily ability is availability

Connor missing games is why he wasn’t retained here
Like I said , mutually beneficial
Our RB went for 1000 the last 3 seasons and is cheaper
He may be cheaper, but the Steelers could have had Connor or someone like him, as well as a first round draft pick.

He may be cheaper, but the Steelers could have had Connor or someone like him, as well as a first round draft pick.
On a rookie contract ?

because he’s has one 1,000 yard season the last 4? Making $8mil a season ?

You’re not making any sense
And it’s Conner- it’s hilarious my autocorrect is the wrong spelling lol

On a rookie contract ?

because he’s has one 1,000 yard season the last 4? Making $8mil a season ?

You’re not making any sense
And it’s Conner- it’s hilarious my autocorrect is the wrong spelling lol
My point is that you can get that production from a running back, for that amount of salary, without using a first round draft pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT