ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to coach Narduzzi

pitt_fb_9x1

Scholarship
Feb 5, 2003
and the team(mostly coach)....Coach, you righted the ship...didn’t complain about your schedule....supported your seniors, and never pointed fingers....You have accomplished what others before you couldn’t,.....that winning a division/big game...Sure it’s WF, but it was for all the marbles....

At one point, I started to waver on you. Shame on me, since I’ve always had a strong inclination/affinity for your abilities. I’m glad you didn’t lose your seniors, who made monumental strides this year and never quit.( Hall,Ollison) fantastic leaders and players. You kept them focused and the results were seen today.

quodos to Kenny P. When the run game shut down, you shined with over 300 yards passing. You are a good leader and demonstrated that on the scrum play in the red zone. Most qbs, on any level, would have never attempted to move the pile......you shined when we needed you, in a big situation.

Jimmy Morrissey, I was never a big fan of till this year. You are the embodiment of never giving up, overachieving, and developed into a fantastic center. You are remarkable kid and really have anchored the line.

To all the kids on the team who believed and bought into the program, after the smack downs you took..,congrats........rocky balboa would be proud of ya..... You, the team got knocked down a couple times, but got up and delivered huge blows.....

Thank you Duzz, seniors, and all who bought into the program. Pitt is it!

9X1...edit....MFfrench, you rocked down the stretch.......you have dev into a great weapon. Thanks for developing as a player...never quit...

To all Pittsburgh kids...this is a guy you want to play for....when the chips are down, he’s got your back.......arrow up on narrdog

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT