ADVERTISEMENT

Contributions to Alliance 412 now earn PantherClub points

CrazyPaco

Athletic Director
Jul 5, 2001
ADKq_NYjFLvx-qKMu3cgeXOEY8TnIAvDXD6NwbSs6WSKn0-udfpbPA7BPBjLoxyipiWd8uLD4MhN04x1EzXC15lyXilAJHCWak4UEmE9N3DVGHJN0szOStA64y6gaenE9Jyw8O22U6IbethZAwXskYzlFpL-4ZffBWDwpWHBVFn-K7LaeZqhrkMHrWO2xXnqmgfhbvMPbSs=s0-d-e1-ft

Earn Priority Points Through Contributions to Alliance 412

Pitt Athletics and the Panther Club are excited to announce that, effective immediately*, all contributions to Alliance 412—the official NIL collective of Pitt Athletics—are now eligible to earn Panther Club Priority Points.

In our continued collaboration to Build Champions athletically and academically, Panther Club members will now receive 1 Priority Point for every $50 contributed** to Alliance 412. The purpose of this initiative is to highlight the various avenues available for supporters to make a meaningful difference in the lives of Pitt student-athletes and ensure our athletic programs are positioned for success. Whether a Panther Club member, season ticket holder, or Alliance 412 member, we recognize and want to show appreciation for the loyalty of those committed to the success of our current and future student-athletes.

"We are so grateful for our partnership with Alliance 412 and the generous members of the Pitt community that have stepped up to support our student-athletes," said Executive Associate Athletic Director for Philanthropy & Engagement, Lee Roberts. "By offering Panther Club Priority Points for contributions to Alliance 412, we hope it encourages more of our passionate fans to support our Championship goals and enjoy the benefits of membership in the Panther Club."

To receive Priority Points for contributions to Alliance 412, you must be a current Panther Club member. Priority Points are used to determine rank among donors, rewarding loyalty, season ticket holder longevity and philanthropic giving. This point system influences seat selection, parking, and ticket allocations for away or postseason competition. Contributions to Alliance 412 provide a new channel for Panther Club members to support Pitt Athletics while increasing their priority point total and gaining access to both Panther Club and Alliance 412 member benefits.

To learn more about Alliance 412 and contribute, please visit www.alliance412.com.

For questions regarding Panther Club membership or the Priority Points system, please visit HailtoPitt.com or contact the Panther Club at pantherclub@athletics.pitt.edu or 412.648.8889.

*Priority points will be retroactively added for Panther Club members who have been supporting Alliance 412 efforts on and/or after the state ruling on July 17, 2024.

**Contributions to Alliance 412 do not qualify as charitable donations to the University.

Alliance 412
Alliance 412 is an independent, Limited Liability Company formed by University of Pittsburgh supporters to provide innovative Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) opportunities to current and future stars of the Pitt athletic program. By contributing to Alliance 412, you are helping Pitt student-athletes monetize their NIL rights and receive fair compensation for their contributions to the program.

FAQ on Alliance 412 PantherClub points : https://pittsburghpanthers.com/docu...412_and_Panther_Club_Priority_Point_FAQs.docx

Contribute: https://www.alliance412.com/contribute

I don’t particularly remember any specific identifier I provided to Alliance that would connect them with my panther club points. Just my name and credit card I think.

Good move, it's about time. I assume we're going to be seeing more collaboration here.
Absolutely. Probably should have happened some time ago. But it’s happening now, so that’s a very positive step in the right direction. 👏👏👍

Frankly, once the schools start handling their own NIL deals, where does that leave entities like Alliance 412? If I am making an NIL donation, I am going to make to the entity that will give ma a tax deduction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT