ADVERTISEMENT

Crowley to the Fan

Pitt_Boss

Freshman
Dec 15, 2008
Noted Pitt hater and WVU fan Adam Crowley has been hired by The Fan. No announcement on his role yet, but rumor is he will join Colin Dunlap on the morning show. That's great, because I think having two hoopies host the morning drive show on Pitt's flagship station sounds amazing.

Dunlap broke the news that he spoke with WVU coach Stewart about how Stewart was digging up the dirt on Holgerson. That forced WVUs hand to ditch Stewart early for the "Head Coach in waiting" Holgerson.
That was kind of a dick move by Dunlap, but it really caught WVU off guard and ended the Stewart era on a bad note.
Don't think a WVU fan does that.

Does anyone even listen to that station any longer? I know, besides occasionally listening to an away football or basketball game for a few minutes, I haven't listened to it for years. I don't know who's hosting anything there any longer and don't care.

Dunlap broke the news that he spoke with WVU coach Stewart about how Stewart was digging up the dirt on Holgerson. That forced WVUs hand to ditch Stewart early for the "Head Coach in waiting" Holgerson.
That was kind of a dick move by Dunlap, but it really caught WVU off guard and ended the Stewart era on a bad note.

Or maybe they would?

Reactions: USN_Panther
Or maybe they would?
Good point. Joe Manchin and Mike Garrison are both WVU fans and caused much harm trying to help. They are both incompetent imbeciles, which is pretty much what one would expect of a graduate of Dubbya Vee Ewe.

Noted Pitt hater and WVU fan Adam Crowley has been hired by The Fan. No announcement on his role yet, but rumor is he will join Colin Dunlap on the morning show. That's great, because I think having two hoopies host the morning drive show on Pitt's flagship station sounds amazing.
That morning show is awful. I don’t listen. Crowley sucks too, but just not as bad as that Laird dude. so the show will continue to suck.

Colin Dunlap a pitt hater? Never noticed

Morning show is fairly awful. I mean, content can be ok (outside of long commercial breaks every three minutes), but I can't listen to Dunlap or Mack talk for very long.

Reactions: PittSteve433
Does anyone even listen to that station any longer? I know, besides occasionally listening to an away football or basketball game for a few minutes, I haven't listened to it for years. I don't know who's hosting anything there any longer and don't care.
well outside of sirius, what else are you going to listen too? It's pittsburgh, its this or listening to green day on 105.9 or foghat on DVE..

Dunlap is fair to Pitt. Crowley has publicly stated his hatred for Pitt.

He is obnoxious. He has pegged himself as Mark Madden Junior. A real hipster. Is he being added to the morning show That will be a disaster.

he is a WVU asshole
The answer here is for Pitt to drub WVU by 50. Absolutely run it up and rub it in. Beat them so bad the remaining starters enter the portal at halftime. Then everyone call the Fan show and ridicule whoever this JV media guy is.

Yes, Crowley is open about his hatred for Pitt. Worse, he is trying to be a copy cat Mark Madden....say a bunch of outlandish things designed just to get reaction...but he is just a cheap rip-off.

Dunlap - I will agree he is reasonably fair to Pitt on the show now. However, he is a WVU alum and he ragged on Pitt all the time when he worked for the PG. I honestly think he has made a 'business decision' to be more fair to Pitt in recent years. I bet deep inside he is just itching to shred them still. But hey, as long as he is willing to fake it, I guess we'll take it.

Chris Mack...pretty good....for a Nitter :)

Really do all our Pgh media have to come from PSU/WVU/Syracuse. At least the Syracuse people don't have much to say lately because Pitt owns them in football. These PSU/WVU media folks making Tim Benz look good, that is saying something.

Yes, Crowley is open about his hatred for Pitt. Worse, he is trying to be a copy cat Mark Madden....say a bunch of outlandish things designed just to get reaction...but he is just a cheap rip-off.

Dunlap - I will agree he is reasonably fair to Pitt on the show now. However, he is a WVU alum and he ragged on Pitt all the time when he worked for the PG. I honestly think he has made a 'business decision' to be more fair to Pitt in recent years. I bet deep inside he is just itching to shred them still. But hey, as long as he is willing to fake it, I guess we'll take it.

Chris Mack...pretty good....for a Nitter :)

Really do all our Pgh media have to come from PSU/WVU/Syracuse. At least the Syracuse people don't have much to say lately because Pitt owns them in football. These PSU/WVU media folks making Tim Benz look good, that is saying something.
Pitt students and graduates do stuff. Great stuff! Those other schools churn out people who write about the stuff that Pitt people do. That and they cut our grass and trim the hedges.

Reactions: mike 301
Big time dick move.

I always listen to Sirius/XM now every time I'm in the car or even at home. The Pittsburgh broadcast stations are pretty bad.
It’s a must-have in my opinion, especially if you’re on the road a lot. Pat Kirwan (NFL Radio) alone makes the subscription worth it!

It’s a must-have in my opinion, especially if you’re on the road a lot. Pat Kirwan (NFL Radio) alone makes the subscription worth it!

Definitely! I like to listen to ESPNU with Packer. Many more music and news options. And you don't have to worry about dropping a signal when you're traveling.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
What is weird, when Crowley would guest host for Madden, I thought for sure it was Tim Benz. They sound exactly the same. I mean exactly. So much so that I heard them even mention that they were often confused with each other.

Reactions: bwh05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT