ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Davis visiting this weekend

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010

I saw Davis @ the Pete today; he was with Jurkovic & a couple other recruits. They looked like WRs

I was going to say, PSN has "learned" that Pitt is hosting Davis, probably by seeing him at the Pete this afternoon in the group of potential football recruits sitting in the section behind the basket on the Pitt side of the court.

I wonder if any of these guys that spurned Pitt initially actually SAY they made the wrong choice when they want to come home.

I was going to say, PSN has "learned" that Pitt is hosting Davis, probably by seeing him at the Pete this afternoon in the group of potential football recruits sitting in the section behind the basket on the Pitt side of the court.
I think he "learned" right after Harry tweeted out that Davis was visiting Heinz Field

Reactions: jctrack
I think he "learned" right after Harry tweeted out that Davis was visiting Heinz Field
I have read screenshots of DMs where Vuk has asked people who are members of this board information. I was shocked he wasn’t a member.

I have read screenshots of DMs where Vuk has asked people who are members of this board information. I was shocked he wasn’t a member.

He is a member. Or at least he was. His username is/was wearrow or something like that.

Dokish is also a member. You used to be able to count the seconds between a scoop on the pay board and a tweet from him.

Crazy things are floating out there about some shananigans within the LSU program. Allegedly that happened in Atlanta the weekend of the SEC Championship game.

Crazy things are floating out there about some shananigans within the LSU program. Allegedly that happened in Atlanta the weekend of the SEC Championship game.
yeah, a couple coaches and a player ran a train on a former 23 year old female staffer. we've discussed this last week and i think we came up with the conclusion that all of us want to party with this classy young lady.

• Haha
Reactions: TD_6082
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT