ADVERTISEMENT

Does Carter get his chance at RB for UCF?

May 21, 2010
We need a back large enough and tough enough to move the pile when needed. Does Carter get his chance this week? Me thinks yes

If only Pitt had a 290lb former lineman turned fullback that they could give a shot in situations where they only need 1 yard.

On a less snarky note, Carter may not be a bruiser, but I have been impressed with how hard he runs for a guy that size.

I am just saying that after seeing our RBs through 3 games it may make sense to give Carter a chance...even if only a few series.

God I hope not. Not even close to an everydown back. If they want to have a package for him great, but not an everyone back.

Only if they put 8 guys in the box. We don't want to run when their D is more spread out. See first quarter of the PSU game.

Speaking of Carter (the other Carter).... id like to see more plays for V’Lique. But I’d also like to totally take out any plays involving him lining up at RB and running between the tackles. He’s not a RB, get him the ball in space.

Speaking of Carter (the other Carter).... id like to see more plays for V’Lique. But I’d also like to totally take out any plays involving him lining up at RB and running between the tackles. He’s not a RB, get him the ball in space.

Jet sweep!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT