ADVERTISEMENT

Dorin Dickerson

I wish him luck. Sounds like a great opportunity for him. I personally have not watch pro wrestling since my early 20's back in the 2000's. If he was to make it I can see myself trying to watch a few of his matches just because he was a Panther.

He has the athletic ability, looks, and communication skills that are needed. The question is can he learn the moves and deal with the pain that comes with the job.

I wish him luck. Sounds like a great opportunity for him. I personally have not watch pro wrestling since my early 20's back in the 2000's. If he was to make it I can see myself trying to watch a few of his matches just because he was a Panther.
time to come back. It was all fake back then.

Odd choice. He always struck me as too intelligent to associate himself with that crap.
like Vince and Linda McMahon? Dwayne Johnson? The Baron von Secluna (educated royalty from the Isle of Malta)?

Last edited:
Educated? Royalty?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikel_Scicluna

I will concede that it was a higher-class operation when Scicluna (and Bruno Sammartino) were alive and active.
you do know wikipedia is not an accepted source as it is submitter driven and often riddled with inaccuracies and even more so when trying to throw shade on the validity on professional wrestling.

Baron, noun
a member of the lowest order of the British nobility. The term “Baron” is not used as a form of address in Britain, barons usually being referred to as “Lord.”.
synonyms: lord, noble, nobleman, aristocrat, peer
"she married a baron"

• a member of a foreign nobility having a rank similar to that of a baron.

I just assumed the educated part based on his status as a baron in society.

Last edited:
you do know wikipedia is not an accepted source as it is submitter driven and often riddled with inaccuracies and even more so when trying to throw shade on the validity on professional wrestling.

Baron, noun
a member of the lowest order of the British nobility. The term “Baron” is not used as a form of address in Britain, barons usually being referred to as “Lord.”.
synonyms: lord, noble, nobleman, aristocrat, peer
"she married a baron"

• a member of a foreign nobility having a rank similar to that of a baron.

I just assumed the educated part based on his status as a baron in society.

You sure the "Baron" part wasn't just wrestling schtick like "Professor" Tanaka? (The Maltese part was certainly verifiable.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT