ADVERTISEMENT

down goes another college fb icon........down goes another college fb icon.....

benchwarmer04

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2004
what did bo know and when he know it. another horrific college fb scandal erupts at ann arbor. none other than bo schembeckler allegedly stood by as members of the fb team (including his adopted son)were abused by the team's doctor. actually, to play this out to its fullest you gotta have the roof fall in on the the"bear" icon at alabama. that would give justice to the premise that that whole era of college football was corrupt and w/o redeeming qualities.

how well i remember "the bo"being interviewed by an ABC sports subicon, and looking into the camera,steely eyed, jaw firm, hair at military length and wearing his unadorned coach's winbreaker with his "m"for michigan baseball cap-stolen from the baseball's team locker. he stood there with all the conviction in the world that his team with the "gott mit uns"belt buckles would quickley dispatched" that team from down south". when he talked i looked down at my florsheims and and kicked the dirt clods on thinking of the humble efforts of my panthers.

say it ain't so jopa....say it ain't so jerry.

what did bo know and when he know it. another horrific college fb scandal erupts at ann arbor. none other than bo schembeckler allegedly stood by as members of the fb team (including his adopted son)were abused by the team's doctor. actually, to play this out to its fullest you gotta have the roof fall in on the the"bear" icon at alabama. that would give justice to the premise that that whole era of college football was corrupt and w/o redeeming qualities.

how well i remember "the bo"being interviewed by an ABC sports subicon, and looking into the camera,steely eyed, jaw firm, hair at military length and wearing his unadorned coach's winbreaker with his "m"for michigan baseball cap-stolen from the baseball's team locker. he stood there with all the conviction in the world that his team with the "gott mit uns"belt buckles would quickley dispatched" that team from down south". when he talked i looked down at my florsheims and and kicked the dirt clods on thinking of the humble efforts of my panthers.

say it ain't so jopa....say it ain't so jerry.
Does anyone even care anymore? All those old-time coaches were scumbags (and probably 90% of current coaches). None of those guys were reporting sh!t. Like I dont think any differently of Bo. Always thought he was scum like most major coaches and this just proves it.

And while this is completely unrelated, I was surprised P-R hired an old-timer to take over for Kasperowicz. I don't know the guy but when I think of an old school football coach, I generally think of a huge prick and that doesnt go over well in places like P-R

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT