ADVERTISEMENT

Drake is a Pitt football fan?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

And likes 90s Dinocat?

And likes 90s Dinocat?
Not to mention those pants and boots are like straight out of 2005.

Not to mention those pants and boots are like straight out of 2005.

J. Cole went to a Pitt bball practice last week. I wonder how Drake got that. Who was #60 in the late 90s? That's not a jersey you could have gotten in a store. That's #60's actual game-worn jersey. So maybe he gave it to him?

The fit (outfit) is legit though. The old school elastic sleeves, long john underneath, baggy jeans that cover over the timberland boots.

Swagged out..that style will come back

The fit (outfit) is legit though. The old school elastic sleeves, long john underneath, baggy jeans that cover over the timberland boots.

Swagged out..that style will come back

If guys wearing shorts with half their thigh hanging out can come back, anything can.

Jeff McCurley has to be grinning. The last time I saw those jerseys for sale were on EBAY like 15 years ago.

Funny you mention that. There's a company that must buy or be given scores of game worn jerseys from hundreds of schools and they list them on ebay. 99% are from players you never heard of or olympic sports uniforms. But I came across Pitt glory days basketball game worn jerseys and got a few for really cheap. I remember they had a Steven Adams one but it was like $300 so I didnt get it. They really arent worth anything because they arent autographed or authenticated but cool to have in the man cave.

Funny you mention that. There's a company that must buy or be given scores of game worn jerseys from hundreds of schools and they list them on ebay. 99% are from players you never heard of or olympic sports uniforms. But I came across Pitt glory days basketball game worn jerseys and got a few for really cheap. I remember they had a Steven Adams one but it was like $300 so I didnt get it. They really arent worth anything because they arent autographed or authenticated but cool to have in the man cave.
NVIDIA stock is better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT