ADVERTISEMENT

Duke looking good on offense

There is no way in hell that this team is going to beat Duke; not even if they could play with six players.
I hate to agree with you on this but Allen and Ingram are top 5 NBA 1st rounders and should be able to score at will. Hard to imagine it even being close.

There is no way in hell that this team is going to beat Duke; not even if they could play with six players.
Sadly agreed. He had to hope that ville stayed cold the whole game.

I think it will be a close game and Pitt will play Duke tough much like Louisville. I as well have a hard time seeing them winning this game also.

If Allen even plays... ACC reviewing his tripping incident on XRM last night. He could get suspended especially since its his second time this month

Forget defending Duke. Duke is getting off the bus with a minimum of 75 points, a minimum. We have to develop a game plan to score 80+ points. As tough as Allen is, can you imagine Young and Artis taking turns on Ingram?

I dont know what the answer is but if we score less than 80, we will lose.

Duke is not good defensively and has to play a lot of zone. Maybe you go back to Sterling and try to get him 10 3 point shots in the hopes he makes 5 or 6. Its going to take something drastic like that I think.

Allen should be suspended. His replacement will drop 30 on us.

Allen should be suspended. His replacement will drop 30 on us.
They have no replacements. That's why they're playing a 6 man rotation and exclusively zone.

They've become Syracuse with better scorers.

agree! other than Maia, I don't want to see grad transfers on the floor. I have seen more than enough of Smith and Ododo.
Honest to God! This is not a personal toward Smith but as a hoop player he's been worse than a bust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT