ADVERTISEMENT

EA College Football is Back

https://www.si.com/college/pittsbur...panthers-featured-college-football-25-trailer

Happy to see our dunk. Very excited, I only buy a video game every two years or so at this rate, but I'm getting this one.

Happily surprised to see Syracuse running a reverse. Old NCAA games would have an end around but they never did reverses, the game engine apparently struggled with it (I don't play Madden.) Hope they improved the cover 4 and also just zone defenses generally, it was pretty terrible in the old games.

Hope there is a good recruiting mini game. I am going to dominate that Canadian pipeline again.

Is there any indication of the percentage of players that opted in to being in the game?

The only person of note to opt out iirc was Arch Manning. Anybody else who may have, we've likely never heard of.

What was the point of Arch Manning spending 2 full seasons on the bench? Would it have killed him to go QB Arkansas or Baylor for 2 seasons and then transfer to Texas? These guys' willingness to ride the pine at blue bloods never ceases to amaze me.

Shame Pitt won't be able to produce another Biletnikov winner in it. Apparently the awards association wanted more than a free McDonald's Burger and a copy of a game which costs the Publisher $0.79 to produce.

It looks awesome. I wish it had come out at some point in the last 13 years before I had 2 kids. I think my days of playing may be over. They're definitely few and far between.

Pitt will always be my first love but if I could play I'd try to build a smaller Southern school into a powerhouse. Georgia State, Georgia Southern, or maybe even Tulane would all be fun.

Best football video game I’ve played. I didn’t look super close but looked like Elliot Donald was not in the game.

It looks awesome. I wish it had come out at some point in the last 13 years before I had 2 kids. I think my days of playing may be over. They're definitely few and far between.

Pitt will always be my first love but if I could play I'd try to build a smaller Southern school into a powerhouse. Georgia State, Georgia Southern, or maybe even Tulane would all be fun.

Yea, I basically grew out of video games in the last 11 years so I'll play this from time to time but its not the same. Sucks to get old.

The game itself is almost identical to NCAA 14 with better graphics and more detail. The "stadium pulse" thing is annoying. And they overplay the Mo Bamba song.

I wonder how player ratings for this game may affect transfers/NIL. Example: Javon McIntyre is the highest rated Pitt player at 86. Does he or other teams see that and start the recruiting process? Could these ratings act almost like "star ratings" for current players. Like for Pitt, lets say we get a MAC transfer but he's rated 78 overall, that kind of gives you an idea where he fits.

So ultra realistic then.

Some things. Its the exact NCAA 14 gameplay but they seemed to have focused on the miscellaneous detail. Even saw a screen shot of the scoreboard at The Big House showing the Slippery Rock score. Its a tradition there to show the scores of the Slippery Rock games.

Yea, I basically grew out of video games in the last 11 years so I'll play this from time to time but its not the same. Sucks to get old.

The game itself is almost identical to NCAA 14 with better graphics and more detail. The "stadium pulse" thing is annoying. And they overplay the Mo Bamba song.

I wonder how player ratings for this game may affect transfers/NIL. Example: Javon McIntyre is the highest rated Pitt player at 86. Does he or other teams see that and start the recruiting process? Could these ratings act almost like "star ratings" for current players. Like for Pitt, lets say we get a MAC transfer but he's rated 78 overall, that kind of gives you an idea where he fits.
This game is drastically different in my opinion. Better AI, much deeper and diverse playbooks to match real life, etc. Feels way different from recent maddens too.

There's more plays but the gameplay is exactly the same.
It always was .
I just can't figure out how you get the time to play that and be on here all day.
Kiddin bro.
Anyone over 35 , god bless them for havin the free time to play that silly game. It was the shit , but now they are just robbing Peter to pay Paul.

The most important thing is the gameplay. I can't remember if 2014 has good gameplay or not, but I know Madden had turned to trash by then.

The most important thing is the gameplay. I can't remember if 2014 has good gameplay or not, but I know Madden had turned to trash by then.

Its fine. I just figured it would be different in some way. But I guess if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Started my Dynasty with Pitt. Opened up with Kent State. Holstein was the default starter and a 79 overall compared to Yarnell at 78. Attendance looked to be about 57K. Upper corners were empty and the upper endzone was maybe half full. Unfortunately, there was no tarping option.

Started my Dynasty with Pitt. Opened up with Kent State. Holstein was the default starter and a 79 overall compared to Yarnell at 78. Attendance looked to be about 57K. Upper corners were empty and the upper endzone was maybe half full. Unfortunately, there was no tarping option.

What lot did you end up parking in

What lot did you end up parking in

I chose the option to park in Oakland and ride the student shuttle over. Next season, Im going to start fundraising for a new stadium in Oakland. If EA Sports's AI tells me I cant build one because there will be too much traffic, I'm going to lose it.

BTW, not joking about the attendance. It really was about 57K.

First game I played lowest level and beat maryland by 70 points. Second game I went to heisman difficulty and lost to temple by 2 tds. Need a bit more practice

Starting to see crowd-shaming posts. This guy has a 9-0 Kent State team, ranked #22 and there can't be more than 3000 people at the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT