ADVERTISEMENT

EA NCAA 25 Pitt discussion questions

MarshallGoldberg

All Conference
Oct 23, 2017
1. Who do you think our highest rated offensive and defensive player will be?

2. What rating # do you think each QB will have?

3. Where will Pitt be ranked among all ACC teams?

4. Which other offensive playbook do you think will be most similar to Pitt?

5. How many rivalry games do you think will be listed for Pitt?

Last edited:
I don't have solid guesses on any of these except on the rivalry front I'd say WVU is the only guarantee. They listed Penn State in the past, but wouldn't be surprised if they don't now due to their "unrivaled" marketing. If the River City Rivalry trophy had been awarded last year, Cincinnati would probably be one; but since they didn't I wouldn't expect that. Notre Dame has a shot at being listed as one, but they have bigger rivals than Pitt. Wouldn't be surprised to see one no one cares about like Syracuse get listed too.

In terms of player ratings, I'm guessing the game making its comeback with Pitt coming off a 3-9 season is not going to do Pitt any favors. Would have loved to see the player ratings had the game returned the season after Pitt's ACC championship.

I don't have an expectation that this game will be any good. Last good football video game was probably at least 15 years ago. I tried to play Madden a few years back and I felt like the game was playing me, instead of me controlling the game.

I don't have an expectation that this game will be any good. Last good football video game was probably at least 15 years ago. I tried to play Madden a few years back and I felt like the game was playing me, instead of me controlling the game.
I bought a PS5 specifically for this college football game, but I have the fear that is is going to be too much like Madden.

Let’s face it, football games peaked at Tecmo Super Bowl.

1. Who do you think our highest rated offensive and defensive player will be?

2. What rating # do you think each QB will have?

3. Where will Pitt be ranked among all ACC teams?

4. Which other offensive playback do you think will be most similar to Pitt?

5. How many rivalry games do you think will be listed for Pitt?
1. Gavin Batholomew and Donovan McMillon...both low 80s?

2. No idea but 70s at the best.

3. Near last. We're not an obviously talented roster and not a big name program. We've also had a lot of turnover, both in players and coaches.

4. Western Carolina :)

5. Syracuse for sure...not sure who else. Virginia Tech?

The madden games have not really done it for me. They aren't bad...just not enjoyable fun games to me anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT