ADVERTISEMENT

Eli Holstein at LSU game tonight

tenor.gif

They might steal Eli but no way they are taking another Pitt OC

Grant Nussmeier has another year down there and I would think he could make more at LSU next year if he doesn't go 1st Round. With any QB, really, I think the only way you come out now is if you are 1st Round. So, whether Eli goes to LSU really depends on what Nussmeier does.

Reactions: BFo8
He's from there. It was an idle week. He went home. A few other Pitt guys were with him. They were in the stands. Players go to other games during bye weeks sonetimes. Others have said Miles Sanders sometimes attended Pitt games during his idle weeks. Happens. You people are goofy.

Reactions: Saboteur II
He's from there. It was an idle week. He went home. A few other Pitt guys were with him. They were in the stands. Players go to other games during bye weeks sonetimes. Others have said Miles Sanders sometimes attended Pitt games during his idle weeks. Happens. You people are goofy.
these guys have friends from high school and previous schools. Didn’t you guys go to other high school games too? I sure as hell did.

He knows he is the starting QB at Pitt for as long as he wants. Transfer to LSU or anywhere else the competition is such that he could be second team again or minimal role.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT