ADVERTISEMENT

Eli

rockypanther

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2001
I think he has been solid all year but a bit up and down. So good in many ways we have overlooked some things. He is a baller for sure and can run and make plays in high pressure situations. However, in the first halves of games he often doesn’t start out quickly as his accuracy isn’t sharp. He often overthrows players and hasn’t based on my memory hit on a lot of long balls.

But the thing to remember also is he is only a freshman. He hasn’t had a ton of game experience. And maybe other teams are also starting to figure him out. Cal seemed to really confuse him with their coverages today.

Anyway, consider me an Eli fan and someone who isn’t worried about him. If our defense can play anywhere like like it did today when it needs to and our offense can clean up stuff and get better on 3rd down conversions we will finish this season way better than any of us could have ever guessed coming into this year.

And considering I was 5 years old when we were last 6-0, I refuse to be too negative about anything today/tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.