ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 8: Pitt vs Washington Monday @ 1PM on GoHeels app

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
or on the UNC website

After only making 2 Elite 8s (in any sport) in the university's history, Pitt is in its 2nd Elite 8 in 3 weeks, stangely both Monday early afternoon games vs Washington.

I would say Pitt is the favorite in this one but its no given. If this were a football spread, I'd say Pitt -6.

The key is not conceding early. Cant let Washington get a goal and then sit back and defend. I'll go with Pitt 2-1

or on the UNC website

After only making 2 Elite 8s (in any sport) in the university's history, Pitt is in its 2nd Elite 8 in 3 weeks, stangely both Monday early afternoon games vs Washington.

I would say Pitt is the favorite in this one but its no given. If this were a football spread, I'd say Pitt -6.

The key is not conceding early. Cant let Washington get a goal and then sit back and defend. I'll go with Pitt 2-1
I agree. Pitt should not let Washington score.

Why is it on a UNC website?
ESPN has the College Cup (Final Four). Beyond that, nobody wanted to bid or wanted to bid high enough for the other rounds. So since UNC is the host of the games in Cary, NC (Sweet 16 and Elite 8), the TV rights default to them I guess. Total fail by the NCAA. 8 million sports channels and these games are filmed on a cell phone camera on UNC's website.

Wake Forest vs UNC today should be on ACCN. That's perfect ACCN May content. But, no hope. GoHeels app and goheels.com

Reactions: Dan1911
ESPN has the College Cup (Final Four). Beyond that, nobody wanted to bid or wanted to bid high enough for the other rounds. So since UNC is the host of the games in Cary, NC (Sweet 16 and Elite 8), the TV rights default to them I guess. Total fail by the NCAA. 8 million sports channels and these games are filmed on a cell phone camera on UNC's website.

Wake Forest vs UNC today should be on ACCN. That's perfect ACCN May content. But, no hope. GoHeels app and goheels.com
They should extend the NCAA president!!! What ineptness

0-0 at half. Pitt has been better. Putting more pressure on the Washington defense. Had a great stretch of about 3 minutes where Washington couldn't get out of their own half while Pitt managed 3 shots including 1 off the bar.

Washington is good though. Definitely as good as the top ACC teams. Their high press is making me nervous. I know Pitt likes to build out of the back but I'd rather see them hit it long at this point.

0-0 at half. Pitt has been better. Putting more pressure on the Washington defense. Had a great stretch of about 3 minutes where Washington couldn't get out of their own half while Pitt managed 3 shots including 1 off the bar.

Washington is good though. Definitely as good as the top ACC teams. Their high press is making me nervous. I know Pitt likes to build out of the back but I'd rather see them hit it long at this point.

i'm very impressed with their press. yellows for two of our best defenders isn't great.

Covid world.

The NCAA and ESPN found a way to get the volleyball tournament televised from inside of a convention center.
It’s ridiculous. My daughter’s club league games were played and broadcasted from that same field. There was not a single difference, other than the play by play announcer for my daughters one game was more entertaining than the guy who did the Pitt game. That’s unacceptable.

there are niche sports, and then there are niche sports, and I guess men’s soccer is way down the list. I said it here or somewhere else yesterday. I was listening to “United States of Soccer”, a daily talk show on XM FC that’s dedicated to domestic US soccer and nothing else. I don’t think they even found the time to discuss the 4 NCAA games being played yesterday.

It’s ridiculous. My daughter’s club league games were played and broadcasted from that same field. There was not a single difference, other than the play by play announcer for my daughters one game was more entertaining than the guy who did the Pitt game. That’s unacceptable.

there are niche sports, and then there are niche sports, and I guess men’s soccer is way down the list. I said it here or somewhere else yesterday. I was listening to “United States of Soccer”, a daily talk show on XM FC that’s dedicated to domestic US soccer and nothing else. I don’t think they even found the time to discuss the 4 NCAA games being played yesterday.
1 announcer. No replay. No graphics, stats, etc. A total joke. I am sure that D3 got the same exact production quality. The NCAA should have allowed ESPN to do the games for free.

You should have seen the IU/SHU game in the 2nd Half. When the ball was in SHU's half, you literally couldn't see the game due the sun's glare on the dad cell phone camera.

1 announcer. No replay. No graphics, stats, etc. A total joke. I am sure that D3 got the same exact production quality. The NCAA should have allowed ESPN to do the games for free.

You should have seen the IU/SHU game in the 2nd Half. When the ball was in SHU's half, you literally couldn't see the game due the sun's glare on the dad cell phone camera.
I hate the NCAA. Incompetent and corrupt. They are worse than FIFA. I wouldn’t be surprised to see championships moved to Qatar That’s when we know it can’t get worse.

I hate the NCAA. Incompetent and corrupt. They are worse than FIFA. I wouldn’t be surprised to see championships moved to Qatar That’s when we know it can’t get worse.
No argument there.

NCAA, FIFA, IOC

The NCAA puts out those commercials about caring about Olympic sport athletes then play Elite 8 soccer games on your daughter's field with a HS level broadcast available only on UNC's website. What a joke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT