ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 8 Predictions

I’ll bet the ranch at least one ACC team will be in the final 4 and the best conference in basketball, the big12, will be shut out.

• Haha
Reactions: Upg bobcat
I thought Illinois could be a dark horse (well, they're a 3-seed; it wouldn't be that insane) Final Four team, but drawing Uconn is tough. I give the edge to Uconn, but no we result in this game would shock me that much.

Agree Alabama is better than Clemson, though I've seen Bama not show up a few times this season. Still picking them to win this CFP game.

Duke. Just a hunch.

Purdue. I've seen Tennessee lay some eggs this season, so that's probably affecting my bias. But Edey is just such a force inside.

So I'm picking all the teams I want to lose, basically.

Alabama is better than Clemson and will win.

UConn big.

NC State and Duke are fairly even but gotta keep riding the Pack.

Purdue finally gets it done.
I think Alabama has more talent than Clemson, but I also thought Arizona and Baylor did too. Clemson’s defense is playing well and Alabama struggles against teams that set the tempo and can shoot the three. Clemson pretty easily beat Bama at their place in November.

That being said, I think it’s a toss up.

I think Alabama has more talent than Clemson, but I also thought Arizona and Baylor did too. Clemson’s defense is playing well and Alabama struggles against teams that set the tempo and can shoot the three. Clemson pretty easily beat Bama at their place in November.

Baylor had slightly better talent. Arizona was trash. Caleb Love was the P12 POY so whats that tell you about Az and the P12?

Illinois has been an embarrassment in the 2nd half. They tapped out. Just standing around going one on one on offense and not getting back on defense.

Alabama had better players like I said. Talent wins in March. Actually, I'm surprised they decided to even play this game. I mean Clemson already beat Alabama on Halloween and doesn't early season basketball mean everything? Should have just passed Clemson on through for that epic win when the Bama players were still learning each others' names.

NCAAT basketball is all about who has better players. Regular season basketball produces quirky results and teams get mis-seeded because of it. Of course upsets do happen but sometimes the upsets you see arent really that big of upsets. For example, Trey Townsend of Oakland would start for Kentucky and will be a top portal player playing on a very good team next season. Rocket Watts had a decent career at Michigan State before transferring and Goehlke lead the nation in 3 point shooting. Kentucky obviously did have more talent but not significantly so from a college basketball standpoint.

Alabama had better players like I said. Talent wins in March. Actually, I'm surprised they decided to even play this game. I mean Clemson already beat Alabama on Halloween and doesn't early season basketball mean everything? Should have just passed Clemson on through for that epic win when the Bama players were still learning each others' names.

NCAAT basketball is all about who has better players. Regular season basketball produces quirky results and teams get mis-seeded because of it. Of course upsets do happen but sometimes the upsets you see arent really that big of upsets. For example, Trey Townsend of Oakland would start for Kentucky and will be a top portal player playing on a very good team next season. Rocket Watts had a decent career at Michigan State before transferring and Goehlke lead the nation in 3 point shooting. Kentucky obviously did have more talent but not significantly so from a college basketball standpoint.
Lol. Kentucky had significantly more talent than Oakland. It's not even close. Kentucky played like shit. UK lost because they couldn't defend Gohlke and because Wagner, Dillingham, and Sheppard were horrible.

Lol. Kentucky had significantly more talent than Oakland. It's not even close. Kentucky played like shit. UK lost because they couldn't defend Gohlke and because Wagner, Dillingham, and Sheppard were horrible.

NBA talent, yes, but that's based on projections of what the young kids can be. Oakland had 4 players who were somewhat close to their level as college basketball players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT