ADVERTISEMENT

Ending to FL Game

I don't think I've ever seen a receiver get so far behind the secondary on a Hail Mary.

I don't think I've ever seen a receiver get so far behind the secondary on a Hail Mary.
What screwed them was that it was a tie game, and there was a decent amount of time on the clock. The d-backs had to play up, otherwise Florida might try to pick up 25 yards on a sideline pattern, which would put them in range of a long game winning fg.

Reactions: Pittx9
What screwed them was that it was a tie game, and there was a decent amount of time on the clock. The d-backs had to play up, otherwise Florida might try to pick up 25 yards on a sideline pattern, which would put them in range of a long game winning fg.
Yes, but once he started scrambling it was obvious that it was the last play of the game. He should not have been that open.

Yes, but once he started scrambling it was obvious that it was the last play of the game. He should not have been that open.
The Vols had 7 defenders within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage. That is inexcusable with only seconds to go in the game. They needed 35 yards just to get into field goal range. Why are they defending the meaningless part of the field.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
The Vols had 7 defenders within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage. That is inexcusable with only seconds to go in the game. They needed 35 yards just to get into field goal range. Why are they defending the meaningless part of the field.

Butch Jones another dead man walking. Had they not escaped vs GA Tech he would really be in deep shit now.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT