ADVERTISEMENT

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

H2Pclassof2016

Scholarship
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2018
I don’t post often but must speak my
mind. Look guys, we may not get MJ, we lost to Stanford in a good Bowl and went 7-7 with a Coastal Championship, and we may have just finished our class with a “no star.” I’m so sick of the negativity on our board it’s depressing and exhausting. I understand this forum is the place to air grievances, but we are (almost) all on the same team here! Pitt is on the right trajectory and we should be optimistic and excited Pitt finally has a tremendous AD in Heather Lyke who listens to donors, alumni and students. She has made hires across the board better than we thought possible. Pitt is returning to University Blue and Game Day Yellow colors later this spring. All of our athletic programs are on the rise. Pitt is renovating and recreating our campus with Victory Heights and flipping the script at the Pete. The ACC Network launches in August. Big picture, things are looking up. We’ve had a rough week, sure, it happens, but we will overcome! The spring game will be here before we know it. Never give up believing! Renew your season tickets, donate, and hail to Pitt!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News