ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN on Games it favors PITT

DC_Area_Panther

Head Coach
Jul 7, 2001
As of today ESPN has PITT favored in only 7 of its remaining 15 games. That suggests someting like a 17-14 (8-12 ACC) finish as likely.

Pitt will be very lucky to go 17-14, 8-12 in the ACC. There are no wins left on this schedule that I can see as feeling comfortable about. ND and 'Ville aren't the dogs they were at the beginning of the season. 'Ville played close with NCState all the way to the end and ND was in the game against FSU for a good portion of the game. Did you see what WF did to UVA? I wouldn't be at all surprised if 'Ville gives us a real nail biter the next time we play them. Same with ND.

'Cuse is garbage but they already beat us and could again. I hope we can find a way this Tuesday to pull out a win. I want to find some wins in our remaining schedule but it's hard to feel good about it right now. Maybe 2 or 3. That puts us at maybe 13-18 and 4-16 in the ACC. That's a huge drop-off from last year.

I surely hope I'm totally wrong about all of this and we do win 17 total games. In any case, that's probably not even NIT stuff. Sorry if I'm not exactly high on this team this year. I've seen enough to know it's more than the wins and losses.

Odd statement. "What" is more than wins and losses?

You missed my point. I was just saying that there is something going on with this team that doesn't include wins and losses. Maybe the lack of experience or maturity? Maybe a culture that hasn't been made a winning culture yet? Wins and losses don't always reflect everything that's going on.

Reactions: Parkview57
8-12 in acc play is now a longshot.
Outcoached and outplayed every game
This team is a tire fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT