ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition game Wednesday

jpklein

Redshirt
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Will the game on Wednesday vs Slippery Rock be televised or available for streaming?

I wouldn't expect much from Pitt to be released on this game. With FSU a week out they won't want much info and definitely won't want any video out there.

Box score will be sufficient. Radio broadcast so those too far away to attend can listen over the internet, perhaps? Anyone know?

thanks for info. Hamilton starting in place of Brown? This was a thread
last summer. Some of us not surprised. It'll be interesting to see how
minutes between these two play out this year

Is rebounding that bad? Either we are shooting a high percentage or our defense is forcing many bad shots on their end.

It made him a millionaire with an elite 8 and he has as many wins in the ACC in half the time. He will get us a final four and all the trolls can whine.

Pitt is getting to the rim with dribble penetration almost at will. Not unexpected vs this competition but still an observation.

On the other end SRU taking a lot of forced jumpers.

Pitt staff exhorting the Panthers to run after defensive rebounds. Want them pushing the ball.

Of course to do that Pitt will need to GET defensive rebounds. ;)

Pitt staff exhorting the Panthers to run after defensive rebounds. Want them pushing the ball.

Of course to do that Pitt will need to GET defensive rebounds. ;)

Hard to believe you aren't getting defensive rebounds when you score 51 in the 1st half to your opponents 21. With their 21 point total they cannot be getting many offensive boards and 2nd chance points.

Hard to believe you aren't getting defensive rebounds when you score 51 in the 1st half to your opponents 21. With their 21 point total they cannot be getting many offensive boards and 2nd chance points.

Pitt’s leading in rebounds tonight right now. Talking more about vs ACC caliber competition.

I understand. But aren't you also saying, or implying, we are under-performing on the boards in tonight's game--at least relatively speaking?

Rebounding will likely be one of Pitt’s biggest challenges this year. Especially vs ACC level competition. Tonight implies nothing. Pitt’s leading in rebounds tonight 45-31 with 3:43 left.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
Rebounding will likely be one of Pitt’s biggest challenges this year. Especially vs ACC level competition. Tonight implies nothing. Pitt’s leading in rebounds tonight 45-31 with 3:43 left.

Ok. I agree our rebounding in the ACC is likely to be problematic. Just wondered if tonight reinforced that concern. I am assuming you mean tonight neither reinforces nor dispells ACC rebounding concerns.

Brown only played 13 minutes. Maybe they are saving him for FSU.

Coulibaly played 19, Hamilton had 4 fouls and was only able to play 12 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT