ADVERTISEMENT

Expansion: Just win baby.

Scotty From Philly

Prep
Silver Member
Jun 13, 2023
The amount of re-alignment/expansion coverage over the last 2 weeks has been crazy. I remember that sick feeling when PITT was left behind in the Big Least originally and as bad as that was, at least we still had a conference left to play in, unlike Stanford, Cal, WSU and OSU. I always think about how lucky we were to get that invite finally, especially with the state of the football team at that time.

Things are slowing down for a moment but I still have my money on two super-conferences. We can post and tweet (x) until we are blue(sky) in the face and we can debate whether or not PITT is in a Top 40 or 48 or whatever the number is going to be.

Recent memory will be the best memory. With everyone who is on the outside looking in, PITT is in a strong media market comparatively, and a market that loves good football, no matter the level. With success comes eyes (and/or butts). Our program is peaking at the right time. When the day of reckoning comes, if this program consistently wins 9 games a year and hangs in the rankings, I like our chances of being invited to the party. (Strange to hear optimism from a PITT fan?)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News