ADVERTISEMENT

F The Steelers

Dec 20, 2019
I hope they lose every game
That is all. H2P
Oh No Dancing GIF by Insecure on HBO

All this because 20 drunken people out of 40,000 booed a video of Kenny Pickett?
This has nothing to do with Pickett. I hate the Steelers and know all you yinzers can't shut up about them. This is a Pitt board but you wouldn't know it sometimes. I'm tired of big eye Tomlin and his BS. People feared the chin. The laugh at Captain obviously 😅.

If you truly hate them, then you’d want them to win 7-8 games. Drafting a franchise QB early in the draft is the quickest way to turn things around.
What would that do? Their line is still awful and they would appear to be a run first offense (again)… then there’s no evidence to believe they can develop QBs … Ben was a gift.

Reactions: Steeltheone
I just had to speak up. I never let any grease monkey from Philly talk smack.
Grease monkey??? Now now let's not get personal friend. I'm not even from Philly but I doubt you would go to Philly with that tough talk. It's easy to be tough on the Internet....be tough on South Street and see if you make it home.
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Reactions: Celtsfan
He said South Street. He is obviously a grease monkey.

South Street toughguy is lucky. Very lucky.
Man please..... you're not built like that so stop all that yapping. I'll be at the next Pitt home game if you want to handle this the primitive way. You're soft for getting in your feelings on a message board over the Steelers Mrs. Rooney. I'll let you know what section I'm in big man😉.

I hope the Steelers go 0-17.

Mike Tomlin is the most overrated HC in the history of the NFL he’s a Mediocre coach and a POS human being
You know, this is a good effort, but even with this try-hard attitude against the Steelers, Kenny Pickett isn’t going to be your friend.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
I'm with the OP on this one. Tomlin is not good. He doesn't suck, but is very average. When your claim to fame is you go 8-8, but never have a losing season, that's not excellence. He hasn't won a playoff game since 2016.

As far as developing players, Tomlin ****ed up situations with Leveon Bell, Martavis Bryant, AB, James Conner, and looks to be doing the same with Pickens. He also put up with Dionte Johnson's shit for way too long, and when he was forced to cut him, had no options to replace the position. That's piss poor player and roster management. He tries to be everyone's buddy when what they really need is some discipline.

After all of that, do we even need to discuss the Matt Canada experiment? My thumbs can't take much more….

As for Kenny, he could not have been drafted into a worse situation, so don't blame Kenny, blame your beloved Steelers.

Personally, I've soured on the Steelers, the Rooney's, and I'm tired of Tomlin's shtick, OBVIOUSLY!

There are no more “disciplinarian” coaches in pro sports. The players make far too much money to give a sht what some coach tells them to do. The closest we had was Belichick who was also basically the GM for New England. Look at how his former players trash him.

Tomlin is average but the Steelers talent is also average. Only Andy Reid and Shanahan are above average. I think Harbaugh in Baltimore has had more talent than Pittsburgh but they find new ways to choke come playoff time.

And why I can’t stand Pittsburgh media. Zeise is arguing that he could see the ravens being the best team in the nfl but also finish 6-11 and the bengals doing the same.

Just absolute homers

Reactions: daminals76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT