ADVERTISEMENT

fb post mortem

benchwarmer04

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2004
i'll start by saying i bought into the hype too much. the starting QB was done, finished. didn't anybody see that in summer camp? the defense was shaky at best. the ND game shellacking was a true statement the team made. we were that bad. You had to deal with the OL injuries in college fb today. there was no depth, no one to step up. finally, there was no leadership on the team no one to take ownership.

Watch the first half of the North Carolina game. My best guess is that Jurkovec performed somewhere close to that throughout the offseason. I can't imagine he was throwing 3-yard passes at people's shins and Narduzzi was cool with it all the way to the Louisville game.

But, other than some people on this board (not exactly the golden standard for objectivity), I don't know how much hype there actually was. Vegas had our win total pretty low. I guess we were picked to finish 4th or 5th in the ACC, but I put absolutely zero stock into that. They look at prior year records and recruiting rankings, and that's about it.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT