ADVERTISEMENT

Ffrench

freddietee511

Freshman
Nov 24, 2013
Tampa
anyone notice how fast that 91 yard return happened but how slow it looked lol? He glides but wow he is a blazer for sure might honestly be faster than Q He derson

Reactions: JSSTartan
He is faster then Henderson. Henderson prob quicker but Ffrench was also a track guy in HS.

Most ppl don’t know what a good HS RB he was as well. He had about 1400 yds as a Sr (a number of guys do that) but he did it on 13 YPC. We know he has played DB, KR & WR but I think he would do a nice job at RB as he is put together and has explosive ability to take any carry to the house.

He is faster then Henderson. Henderson prob quicker but Ffrench was also a track guy in HS.

Most ppl don’t know what a good HS RB he was as well. He had about 1400 yds as a Sr (a number of guys do that) but he did it on 13 YPC. We know he has played DB, KR & WR but I think he would do a nice job at RB as he is put together and has explosive ability to take any carry to the house.
Hes got longer strides for sure

really ff*cking fast! (which brings up the interesting point of whether a double f consonant blend requires masking in a faux obscenity)
Dude he put the jets on and was gone like man . Maybe not as quick as quadree or it could just look that way cuz he has longer strides but he gets to the edge and hes gone

Dude he put the jets on and was gone like man . Maybe not as quick as quadree or it could just look that way cuz he has longer strides but he gets to the edge and hes gone
Ffrench is more of a glider, but I never really thought Q was that shifty. Q's acceleration is what set him apart. There werent too many times where he juked a guy out of his shoes, but he would run by a guy in a blink.

Ffrench is more of a 1 cut and go kind of player, but he has quicks in a phone booth when needed like that one first down reception he made where he basically picked it up on his own. I don't believe Q had the ability to make the play that Ffrench did there.

IMO, when all is said and done, Ffrench will be the far superior player.

With George The Animal Aston back in action, taking multiple defenders out on his own, Ffrench should continue to have big ops for plays like last Saturday!

I've been saying this forever. I don't think Ffrench gets enough credit for his speed. Dude is deceptively fast!

anyone notice how fast that 91 yard return happened but how slow it looked lol? He glides but wow he is a blazer for sure might honestly be faster than Q He derson
He's faster but he doesn't have Henderson's wiggle when he runs. I'd take Henderson in a heartbeat over Ffrench if given the chance.

He's faster but he doesn't have Henderson's wiggle when he runs. I'd take Henderson in a heartbeat over Ffrench if given the chance.
If you're asking a guy to do jet sweeps only, like Henderson in 2016, then yes. If you want a guy who can also run routes and catch the ball, you take Ffrench.

Reactions: Saboteur
If you're asking a guy to do jet sweeps only, like Henderson in 2016, then yes. If you want a guy who can also run routes and catch the ball, you take Ffrench.
Ffrench had enough drops last year to suggest he wouldn't be my target on too many pass plays this year given our other options.

Ffrench had enough drops last year to suggest he wouldn't be my target on too many pass plays this year given our other options.
uh, if he is open why would he not be a target? I could be mistaken but is his position on the team not receiver? "Damn, I know Ffrenchy is wide open but considering his drops last year I think it best to with option 2, the covered guy"...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT