ADVERTISEMENT

First Addazio, now Luke from Ole Miss

Luke was bad and needed to go. Mike Norvell’s agent is smiling like a butcher’s dog. They will have a nice bidding war.

Reactions: BFo8
Luke didn't do very well in a bad situation with sanctions and all. Truthfully both coaches from the egg bowl should be gone. And I think Norvell will be able to do better than those two jobs.

Luke was bad and needed to go. Mike Norvell’s agent is smiling like a butcher’s dog. They will have a nice bidding war.

He really was a doofus on game day, watching the game ending sequence of the Cal game earlier this year you had to wonder how in the hell this guy was qualified for an SEC job.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Luke didn't do very well in a bad situation with sanctions and all. Truthfully both coaches from the egg bowl should be gone. And I think Norvell will be able to do better than those two jobs.

Agree. Norvell may be able to use an Ole Miss offer as leverage for a better deal elsewhere, but I think he be a fool to take that job. The chances of success there almost make it a coaching suicide mission.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT