ADVERTISEMENT

First Offensive Series After the Bye

sonofabit

Junior
Nov 24, 2003
Envisioning a delay of game and an illegal procedure after two weeks of rest and planning - BEFORE the first snap. I don’t see any scripted calls working against ‘Ville’s D.

Reactions: jctrack
Envisioning a delay of game and an illegal procedure after two weeks of rest and planning - BEFORE the first snap. I don’t see any scripted calls working against ‘Ville’s D.

Almost certainly going to be a penalty on the first three and out.

Reactions: jctrack
Will try to establish the run to take some pressure of CV. Didn't work for ND with better personnel across the board (with the possible exception of Bart), I expect it won't go any better for Pitt.

5 yard deep handoff up the middle followed by a 5 yard deep handoff off tackle followed by a 4 yard out pass on 3rd and 7 followed by a Junko punt.

Reactions: CCHS82
First couple series against unc were actually pretty good. Hope more of the same and see CV grow in confidence

First couple series against unc were actually pretty good. Hope more of the same and see CV grow in confidence
It's funny that the first few series with Cignetti have seemed to be OK, particularly last year. They see something that will work, but the defence adjusts and then it's over.
It's almost like the coaches can only see games on tape and not in real time.

Will try to establish the run to take some pressure of CV. Didn't work for ND with better personnel across the board (with the possible exception of Bart), I expect it won't go any better for Pitt.

I am wondering if the ND/FSU back to back may be similar to OSU/ND in 96. I dont think it'll be 72-0 and 60-6 because our defense is like a "C" (thanks defensive guru). But it could be 45-0 and 48-7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT