ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The NHL Playoffs, Fo Real.

Isn’t that just what I said ?
The pens bent the curve and won -
Now it’s evolved
I was just saying the league maintained speed, but also moved bigger and Sullivan has two issues:
1) He is playing this lights out attack speed game with guys on the north side of 30.
2) He doesn't seem to value those with an edge

I am agreeing with you. The league evolved, the Pens haven't.

So much for the Canes, put a fork in em. Gut punch with 2 straight OT losses but losses nonetheless.
Yeah goaltending is a huge difference in that series. But let's also be realistic, the Rangers got some snipers. I mean Lafreniere is not a Crosby or McDavid, but he was a #1 overall and he is starting become a good player. Vinnie Trocheck has been the best player on the ice, every time he steps on. Is a Conn Smythe candidate along with obviously Shesterkin.

Yeah goaltending is a huge difference in that series. But let's also be realistic, the Rangers got some snipers. I mean Lafreniere is not a Crosby or McDavid, but he was a #1 overall and he is starting become a good player. Vinnie Trocheck has been the best player on the ice, every time he steps on. Is a Conn Smythe candidate along with obviously Shesterkin.
Yup The Rangers just look a step quicker and more physical than the Canes. Combine that with the advantage in goal and its easy to see why they are up 3-0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT