ADVERTISEMENT

Fla State Be Like…

As UGA proved in the bowl game, and as we’re seeing now, FSU = The Emperor has no clothes.

FSU loses this, no chance to make the playoff because they’ll have no chance to win the conference. They’ll be 0-2 in conference play and haven’t played any of the tougher schools yet. Season over with their high expectations.

371ab0a6689413aeddb9b1bfa130948cd14623c6fb5464d67266f92d0e1c81c8.jpg

BC QB is very fast and mobile. They seem to have a good running game with a good OL. Could be trouble for us. But the season is early.
Eh. GT ran all over FSU too. Credit to BC but FSU is flat not getting it done. It's a pattern now with their D getting pushed around.

Reactions: TD_6082 and 303vND
FSU loses this, no chance to make the playoff because they’ll have no chance to win the conference. They’ll be 0-2 in conference play and haven’t played any of the tougher schools yet. Season over with their high expectations.
Playoff ? Win a game. Boston College. MIAMI. and Pitt are ahead of THESE DOPEs.

Reactions: 303vND and Dan1911

They should recalibrate their hopes to making a bowl. 5-7 seems more likely than making the playoff at this point.

Reactions: Dan1911
Who is the tough school in the ACC this year? Clemson got blown out by the best team in the country and while they may have some talent, they still have a question at QB.

Who is the tough school in the ACC this year? Clemson got blown out by the best team in the country and while they may have some talent, they still have a question at QB.

Miami. At least they looked every bit that part on Saturday against Florida.

Um, I dont think FSU is worrying about making the CFP right now. They legitimately arent very good. Possibly one of the worst teams in the ACC. Getting to 6-6 and the Birmingham Bowl is going to be a real struggle. This may be a 3-9 or 4-8 team.
Playoffs?

Reactions: 303vND
Dan—that’s a lie. According to the tv graphic, they have a 1% chance. FSU needs to spend more time on their ACC exit lawsuit.

Reactions: Dan1911
I don’t know if they’d have just had Jordan Travis for that UGA game…..🤡
I mean, UGa was the best team and FSU had 30+ guys opt out. Think it would've been competitive. FSU did have a legit D last year. And, their WR and QB and RB were legit last year too. If Bowers and others aren't banged up v. Bama, UGa wins the SEC, makes the playoffs, wins the national title.

Liver failure got me jaundiced n' sh*t
Got maroon paint peelin' off my big man tits
Big ole Flava Flav necklace, but I can't see my feet
Pretty soon DJU'll be drivin' for Uber Eats
Very sad to be an old man still dressing up like a loon for his favorite college football team.

Miami very well may be good. Their QB is good. But, Florida doesn’t seem like a good measuring stick this year.

Every analytic model had UF has a Top 25 team in terms of power poll.

Now maybe that says something about the models, but they tend to be more accurate than not.

I haven’t seen many teams in my lifetime go into the swamp and do that to UF. And all those UF teams weren’t great.

We missed that 5 star WR Hakeem to FSU

Given our rising QB status and the Kade Bell offense, I would absolutely lure him to Pitt.

Reactions: Celtsfan
Its early..................I dont think Florida is all that good.

Looking at their schedule: I’m not sure I see a single good team on it.

At least there isn’t a “well, they can do that to UF on the road, but lets see if they can do that against…” team.

I think UF might be the best team they play all year.

What has he done at FSU that would make you want him?
The same thing that made him a kid every school in America wanted?

You dont think a talent like this could help?

Lets talk after the season. I would bet this kid plays quite a bit for FSU

The same thing that made him a kid every school in America wanted?

You dont think a talent like this could help?

Lets talk after the season. I would bet this kid plays quite a bit for FSU

Well he did nothing last year.
Was apparently horrible for them in the spring.
And horrible in the fall camp before he got injured.

There’s a reason why FSU insiders were projecting the WR unit to be a bottom tier unit in the ACC. Williams already looking like a bust was part of it.

So no. I don’t think adding another Browne or PJ transfer would help.

Skill position talent, if it’s going to hit, tends to at least flash early. When it doesn’t, that’s a red flag.

Rumors already about who will be next coach. Athlon writer suggests it's Neon Deion Sanders, lol.

Rumors already about who will be next coach. Athlon writer suggests it's Neon Deion Sanders, lol.

They should fire Norvell and their AD and then sue them for conspiring to enter into a deal so harmful to the university. That's basically their ACC lawsuit in a nutshell. We signed a contract but now we think its an illegal contract.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT