ADVERTISEMENT

Fla State Be Like…

They have the worst coach in college football. Cristobal will figure out a way.

I like to give Cristobal shit too, but he's seemingly put together a very strong roster and has a damn good QB.

Just a reminder that perhaps the best college team in the modern era was coached by Ed Orgeron.

BC QB is very fast and mobile. They seem to have a good running game with a good OL. Could be trouble for us. But the season is early.
There is no reason BC should have a better O-line than we do. I think we lack talent and coaching in this area.

There is no reason BC should have a better O-line than we do. I think we lack talent and coaching in this area.
But traditionally, isn't OL usually BC's strongest unit? I've heard them try to brand themselves as OL-U before. I don't know about that label, but they usually seem okay there.

The new OL coach was brought in by Coach Bell. To be fair, these offensive lineman were not recruited to run this type of offense. This system requires a bit more athleticism from it's OL. They're no longer really trying to drive a DL off the ball. Not really sure just how much strength & conditioning can turn these guys into what they really want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT