ADVERTISEMENT

Football could pull off the gold out if they wanted.

HailtoPitt

Board of Trustee
Jun 18, 2001
Volleyball looks great in yellow. Not sure why the dolts choosing football uniforms prefer the non school color third jerseys that are usually ugly AF.

dPVYr0B.jpg

I always think having a lot of options for uni combos is a lot of fun. I am sure recruits think so as well.

now would I be happy to just see is be traditional Yellow Blue Yellow and Yellow White Yellow for the rest of time - of course they are theee colors.

But the intro of the white helmets and even a blue helmet could create some interesting combos which would be fun to break out every now and then... emphasis on now and then. I dont need something different every single week.

I always think having a lot of options for uni combos is a lot of fun. I am sure recruits think so as well.

now would I be happy to just see is be traditional Yellow Blue Yellow and Yellow White Yellow for the rest of time - of course they are theee colors.

But the intro of the white helmets and even a blue helmet could create some interesting combos which would be fun to break out every now and then... emphasis on now and then. I dont need something different every single week.

I also like having multiple options to mix and match. Not too sure about all yellow, though. But WVU has done it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT