ADVERTISEMENT

Francis Brewu

Dude is jacked for sure! Can't wait to see if he plays like Tarzan or Jane. My money is on Tarzan, but I played with a dude in college that was jacked like that coming in freshman year and I remember thinking he was a coach when we met. Unfortunately he was softer that wet cotton so hopefully this young man doesn't have that in common with him.

Dude is jacked for sure! Can't wait to see if he plays like Tarzan or Jane. My money is on Tarzan, but I played with a dude in college that was jacked like that coming in freshman year and I remember thinking he was a coach when we met. Unfortunately he was softer that wet cotton so hopefully this young man doesn't have that in common with him.
From the article says he was on the practice squad and won't be there for long .
Great technique and sounds like he's very smart . O lineman were impressed ..

Although probably unfair, Peak has me eternally skeptical when I hear about a guy looking like a Greek God heading into the season. But I guess being as strong as an ox shouldn't exactly hurt his chances of being a great player, ha, so here's to hoping.

How can an incoming freshmen be our strongest player and play with incredible technique?

We should hire his high school coaches

How can an incoming freshmen be our strongest player and play with incredible technique?

We should hire his high school coaches
Because in actuality he’s really raw but he has definitely progressed since he’s been here. They’re expecting big things

Imagine what Charlie P would've done with this guy.
I hope we don't waste his talent- coaching matters.
And I dam sure hope we don't lose him to Colorado- start the plan tp keep him now. If he has a great year, the big spenders are coming after him. He is already getting exposure.

Having low expectations being on the scout team and making the coaches take notices is a whole lot better than high expectations and underwhelming. Would be great if he could contribute early.

Imagine what Charlie P would've done with this guy.
I hope we don't waste his talent- coaching matters.
And I dam sure hope we don't lose him to Colorado- start the plan tp keep him now. If he has a great year, the big spenders are coming after him. He is already getting exposure.

It was already a battle to keep him from Michigan State before he even got here. NIL sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT