ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin gets extension

But we were told for the past two weeks that Jimmy was gone to Florida State...

In seriousness, I know we rag on Franklin's coaching, but you don't win 40+ games in four years by accident. I don't know how you can justify paying him less than guys like Harbaugh, Herman, Mullen or Brohm.

PSU has a ceiling, but he's gotten them there. I'd keep working on expanding the playoff or changing the divisions now.

He was the 11th highest paid coach in college fb and if he got a bump to 7M/yr he would be #5. Enabler U has to overpay to keep face up there. He will NEVER get to the CFP regardless of how much time and $$$ EU pays!

Reactions: PittFanDan17
He was the 11th highest paid coach in college fb and if he got a bump to 7M/yr he would be #5. Enabler U has to overpay to keep face up there. He will NEVER get to the CFP regardless of how much time and $$$ EU pays!

yep, they really learned their lesson and stopped putting football above all else.

they shouldn’t even have a program. It’s disgusting.

Franklin will take a shot in the NFL when he runs out of college gas. I could see him coaching the New York Giants. Big Ego in the biggest town. He has a strong win loss record so it’s hard to ridicule him as a coach

They are 12 now and 17 last year....hence overpaid. He is making more than the entire Pitt coaching staff and Pitt almost beat them in Enabler Valley

Bro no offense but you really need to let it go. You hate them we get it. You’re also sounding obsessed/ jealous.
They have advantages Pitt will never match... Just facts
Improve your health and forget about PS.

James will keep them in the top 10 .That is a place that Pitt and Wvu can only dream about.
First, WVU will be in top 10 at some point in 2020. Mark it. Save it. Make this comment your screensaver. We will have a top 5-7 defensive line (obviously most important position in the sport and we were playing at that level the last month of the season), a top 10-15 QB, good to very good offensive line and very good receivers. We will also have the best safety in the Big XII (Tykee Smith).

Second, PSU (the most despicable public institution in the land......wayyyyy worse than Michigan St, Ohio St) SHOULD be better than WVU and Pitt. College sports is all about inequality of resources. I would still be glad I’m a fan of a school (like Pitt or WVU) that at least doesn’t sell its soul.

Just mention jimmy and watch all the enabler rats posting on the Pitt board! My only point is that they are overpaying him based on results! Do a cost/win comparison for his record at enabler u and you will see. Why do you hang on another team's board?

He is an good recruiter no doubt. To convince someone to spend 4 years of their life in centre county is nothing short of amazing!

Bro no offense but you really need to let it go. You hate them we get it. You’re also sounding obsessed/ jealous.
They have advantages Pitt will never match... Just facts
Improve your health and forget about PS.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireballZ
I’m not so sure WVU will be top 10 in 2020

PSU isn’t top 10 now

Hence penn state overpaid and yes it’s true...

They learned nothing

Let’s be honest here, man. If they let FSU or USC sweep him away, you’d post that they are a stepping stone, and can’t hang with other blue bloods. Since they proved they have the money/resources to compete, now you claim they overpaid. Furthermore, you have no idea what he’s even paid, making your posts even more ridiculous.

I think the other poster said it best. You really need to get over your PSU obsession, man. It’s probably not healthy, and it’s making the rest of us normal posters all look like lunatics.

The little punk pedo troll hanging on the Pitt board is talking about obsession! Get back in your centre county trailer man....time to get ready for hunting road kill.

Let’s be honest here, man. If they let FSU or USC sweep him away, you’d post that they are a stepping stone, and can’t hang with other blue bloods. Since they proved they have the money/resources to compete, now you claim they overpaid. Furthermore, you have no idea what he’s even paid, making your posts even more ridiculous.

I think the other poster said it best. You really need to get over your PSU obsession, man. It’s probably not healthy, and it’s making the rest of us normal posters all look like lunatics.

Setting up a fake Pitt account to troll is really sad! The CFP came out after these comments were posted! Enabler U was #12 in the AP when I posted they were not in the top ten. Your blatant misunderstanding of facts points to a closet nitter.

Using "we are" as a Pitt fan shows you are paying attention at the cult meetings

You must be a cult member because you ignored that I said per Jerry Palm. Come on.....try a little harder

Just ignore the bitter old dude. 11,000 posts and 95% are calling people nitter, enabler or get off my board. He's got his panties in a bunch because he was predicting Pitt - MSU in the Pinstripe and then Reality b-slapped him hard.

Setting up a fake Pitt account to troll is really sad! The CFP came out after these comments were posted! Enabler U was #12 in the AP when I posted they were not in the top ten. Your blatant misunderstanding of facts points to a closet nitter.

Using "we are" as a Pitt fan shows you are paying attention at the cult meetings
Nobody cares about the AP poll anymore - it's totally meaningless. The playoff poll is the only poll that actually has any meaning today. PS was #10 last week in the only poll that matters, and they're still #10 now. You were wrong. It is what it is.

The AP poll was #12 the day I posted.....What are you saying? I get the CFP is the most important poll but it was not out at that time. Congrats that they are getting a return on their investment! just wow

Nobody cares about the AP poll anymore - it's totally meaningless. The playoff poll is the only poll that actually has any meaning today. PS was #10 last week in the only poll that matters, and they're still #10 now. You were wrong. It is what it is.

The AP poll was #12 the day I posted.....What are you saying? I get the CFP is the most important poll but it was not out at that time. Congrats that they are getting a return on their investment! just wow

The CFP poll absolutely was out when your comments were posted. It’s been out for over a month. And they were #10 at that time too. Try again.

I thought he was talking about the final seeding. I used the AP poll so kiss my _ _ _

Amazing how many Enabler U fans are always on the Pitt board! Shouldn't you be on the Memphis board son?

The CFP poll absolutely was out when your comments were posted. It’s been out for over a month. And they were #10 at that time too. Try again.

There it is again. You’ve been called out for this by multiple people on just this thread alone. So once again, I ask, why is it that if someone posts facts to refute you, or doesn’t share your blind hatred/weird obsession with PSU, they must be a nitter?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT