ADVERTISEMENT

Friends of Pitt Wrestling meetup Friday at Rolands at 6:00

bwh05

All Conference
Apr 20, 2005
Hi Everyone,

We're doing another meetup/senior sendoff Friday at 6:00 upstairs at Rolands on Penn Ave in the Strip District. So if you want a chance to talk wrestling with some of the graduating seniors, coaches, RTC guys, and support staff feel free to stop by. All are welcome. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow to say goodbye to the seniors and discuss the latest transfer. We definitely got better!!!
#H2P

Reactions: cabe23
Thanks to bwh05 for tonight’s get together. Had a great time speaking to some great kids.

Reactions: bwh05
Thanks to bwh05 for tonight’s get together. Had a great time speaking to some great kids.
Glad you you were able to attend, and I’m glad you got a chance to meet some of the guys.

Very nice evening. I was especially pleased to hear from Greg and Jake that they took advantage of their additional time at Pitt to both earn double masters degrees. Came to Pitt without much fanfare and developed into great representative’s of the University both on and off the mat. Kudos to all the seniors. I am confident the future of the program is bright. Thanks bwh05 for organizing. Wrestlers are a special breed.

Sounds like it was a good time. I wish I could have made it, but yesterday was pretty crazy and I couldn't squeeze it in. I'd love to go to a future meetup, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT