ADVERTISEMENT

Fwiw

Steve_H2P

Walk-on
Aug 9, 2016
Pitt RB was live on instagram, and Ford was there in the team lobby with Hamlin and the LB from Alabama.... so hopefully we hear something soon about him getting cleared to play

so officially it is safe to say unofficially that it may or may not be official within the next 144 hours unofficially

I heard that he will either make it or not make it ....... and that is official.

Or he could only get partial clearance from tbe clearinghouse like Tyler Shelvin received. He would be able to enroll at Pitt and practice with the team, but not be eligible to play in any games.

Or he could only get partial clearance from tbe clearinghouse like Tyler Shelvin received. He would be able to enroll at Pitt and practice with the team, but not be eligible to play in any games.

Yes, it's called an "academic redshirt" ..... but when I said "make it", I meant eligible to play.... LOL !

He should have gone through Publishers Clearing House. Even if you don't make it you still have chance at winning a million dollars.

And admin apologists wonder why our fans aren't enthusiastic when garbage technicalities like this are permitted to weigh down our best prospects.

See the whiny thread about Duke donors going on. Breathtaking in naivete. "Duke fans are so awesome, look at the money THEY give." No, look at the pleasure they receive! Just the past week, they got a new transfer of dubious academic credentials easily $ailed through the mysterious clearinghouse. I think it took Duke about 45 seconds. And look at the criminals they've had in recent years .. the rapist who missed no games ... the punk who trips everyone when he loses ... etc. And they're CLEAN compared to UNC (now with a NC trophy, as well as Pitt's only decent player).

Meanwhile, I think Pitt still is waiting on the clearinghouse to rule on Vernon "Pig" Smith's eligibility, let alone Ford, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT