ADVERTISEMENT

I have a solution to Pitt's place in college athletics, and it is along the lines of the LIV tour

ChiefJusticeMarshall

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2020
We see what the Saudi family is doing to golf. They are just throwing millions and millions of dollars to golfers without any real ROI. No one watches this tour. No one cares. We know the Saudi's like to have their children educated in the US. Pitt is a good school, well respected. Why not lobby for one of the Saudi children offspring to attend Pitt?

Think about it. He is here, in his million dollar condo with Lamborghini's flying up and down Forbes and Fifth (or more to the point from stop light to stop light). Anyways, get the kid here. Engage him with being an undergrad. Then get the family to pony up $100 million in NIL money and coaching salary money.
Build the best facilities, name it after the Crown Prince. Why not? Since this is all about money, every player gets at least $100K, starters and stars and top recruits up over 7 figures. FU Mr. Oil Man in Texas, I can buy 10 of you, you think you can pay X dollars for the 5 star QB, we can pay X+1. Hi James Franklin and Terry Smith, we are just going to target your players and recruits for sport.

This to me, seems like a completely reasonable approach considering the Saudi's recent interest in sports. Why not? What can go wrong? Even get a stadium out of it.

If they were so inclined, they could easily find one of the "haves" that would be more than happy to take their billions. Barring that, they would buy Duke or Northwestern first.

We see what the Saudi family is doing to golf. They are just throwing millions and millions of dollars to golfers without any real ROI. No one watches this tour. No one cares. We know the Saudi's like to have their children educated in the US. Pitt is a good school, well respected. Why not lobby for one of the Saudi children offspring to attend Pitt?

Think about it. He is here, in his million dollar condo with Lamborghini's flying up and down Forbes and Fifth (or more to the point from stop light to stop light). Anyways, get the kid here. Engage him with being an undergrad. Then get the family to pony up $100 million in NIL money and coaching salary money.
Build the best facilities, name it after the Crown Prince. Why not? Since this is all about money, every player gets at least $100K, starters and stars and top recruits up over 7 figures. FU Mr. Oil Man in Texas, I can buy 10 of you, you think you can pay X dollars for the 5 star QB, we can pay X+1. Hi James Franklin and Terry Smith, we are just going to target your players and recruits for sport.

This to me, seems like a completely reasonable approach considering the Saudi's recent interest in sports. Why not? What can go wrong? Even get a stadium out of it.
With already a bunch of games on the CW Pitt is halfway there...throw in a Panther Burka Babes dance team and half price Gay Toss Tuesday home games and I think you have a plan...

I like this idea. I'd take it a step further and ask that they buy Pittsburgh an MLS team. They love soccer. Then Pitt can play in the 40K seat MLS/college football stadium.

In unrelated news, 8 ACC football officials were kidnapped and beheaded after Pitt's road loss Saturday. I could get on board with this idea!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT