ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - PITT vs FLORIDA STATE ......

Not sure why they are playing this kid at QB? Saw him once and he literally couldn’t complete a pass, not the best option when you’re trying to come from behind.
I am so used to seeing some no name QB lead their team to a come from behind win against us. Hopefully he doesn’t.

Speaking of the dead, the 240,000 and counting dead from the virus may disagree with you.

Hey man I didn’t start it with the taunting stuff. I know you’ve been around long enough to know that eventually the shoe will be on the other foot. When it does you won’t hear a word from me about it.

Back to the game, I’m in agreement with Stache on this for once, I think the staff deserves a lot of credit for not losing this team after what happened over the past month.

I am so used to seeing some no name QB lead their team to a come from behind win against us. Hopefully he doesn’t.

Hoping not to jinx it, but I think this Pitt defense is too good for that without us turning the ball over.

Why do we only have 1 decent QB? With Pickett out, the offensive was non existent.

We say it all the time, but this is one of those drives where if you punch it in you take control of the game. Too often Pitt “drops the ball” (sorry for that one) in these kinds of situations. Let’s see if they can execute and take care of business. When we talk about not letting them up this is what all of us mean.
H2P

Now I know it’s our day, think they missed a holding call on the outside there.

Reactions: Farnox
We get stuffed at the one more than any team. Why not let Pickett QB sneak? He is bigger and stronger.

Lol classic Pitt football. Screwed by the refs and then can’t make a half a yard. Gutless. I hate whipple.

narsduzzing is gutless

I’m happy with the 17 point lead, but they’ve got to get this short yardage situation figured out by next season. It has been going on for a couple years. Back to the game at VT in which Weah got tripped up at the 1.

Reactions: kma0043
I’m happy with the 17 point lead, but they’ve got to get this short yardage situation figured out by next season. It has been going on for a couple years. Back to the game at VT in which got tripped up at the 1.
Fire whipple and the dope Ol line coach

I’m happy with the 17 point lead, but they’ve got to get this short yardage situation figured out by next season. It has been going on for a couple years. Back to the game at VT in which Weah got tripped up at the 1.

This is definitely not a new issue for sure.

I will eat my words and say I was wrong at 14-3 I thought we’d give up. Credit to them for regrouping and playing solid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT