ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Pitt WMU

Conservative playcalls. All runs but one pass. Sauls with a 48 yd FG. 1st possesion.

I was all about running the ball more but this is ridiculous. You can't run every down anymore! People run blitz. its not like the old days. Come on Cignetti!

It’s not conservative there just trying to get out of this game without injuries,if he gets hurt there really isn’t anyone else

Reactions: DruidTM
My worthless grade for our first offensive drive is a D. Got 3 points, a few good runs, then got too predictable. Two penalties, only one pass, look too scared out there. Gotta do better.

This guy must be somewhat good you recruited him to play football in a big time football conference.

LET HIM PASS THE BALL!

I could buy the getting him comfortable argument if we didn’t see the same thing with Patti last week.

He was injured though

It’s not conservative there just trying to get out of this game without injuries,if he gets hurt there really isn’t anyone else
This has nothing to do with injuries, they either don't trust Yarnell or afraid of him making a mistake.

Let me guess:

first down....run the ball
second down....run the ball
third down....run the ball (or throw if you're life is threatened)

If the QB can't even be trusted to throw a pass on the other team's side of the field, why is he even on the roster?

Reactions: ldkjr516
We are going to regret hiring Cignetti.
If Pat wants to play an ultra conservative offense, then you cannot play a high-risk defense. I have no problem with putting your dbs on an island but doing that with this offense is foolish.

Reactions: 303vND
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT