ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Pitt WMU

I now have 3 deep confidence at qb, whatever things we don’t want to imagine might happen. But hey, here we are already on game 3.

Now it’s up to D.

I recall Duzz heaping major praise on Yarnell saying something like “Wait till you see this guy” or something like that. I think it was last Spring or last year sometime before he got hurt.
I would be a little more impressed with that comment if he didn’t also say that same thing about a few other backup QBs who ended up transferring out because they got such little playing time.

• Haha
Reactions: PITTfanSD
Not particularly compelling but nice to win in a really tough situation with injuries. Concerning for coming weeks, especially not knowing much of anything of many of these injuries, but one at a time. Past teams might have lost this one.

Great road win redemption, really thought it would be tough, real tough with a third stringer at qb. They matched what MSU did to them, but on the road. If they can impose their will over weaker opponents, maybe they can get back to the old days, and make a return to prominence!

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT