ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

You made it sound like he threw for over 300 yards, he barely had that combined in 2 games coming into today.
No, I didnt. I clearly said according to the stats they had 6 drops and over 300 yards

Saying the QB is far better than Pickett, who is our entire offense

Narduzzi MUST go. There really isn't a choice anymore. Team was totally unprepared. Make a effing adjustment you idiot! Defense is a wreck. Secondary is a bunch of guys that should be playing division 3

No, I didnt. I clearly said according to the stats they had 6 drops and over 300 yards

Saying the QB is far better than Pickett, who is our entire offense
And by the way you said ”HE” had 6 drops and over 300 yards, so you obviously thought he passed for over 300 yards. Those are your own words.

We will never make it out of OOC without a loss. If this roster and schedule couldn't do it, we never will. Ugh the upcoming WVU series is gonna be even worse than the recent PSU one. We're just not competitive. We need to rotate Kansas and Rutgers if we are required a PWR 5 and the rest should be 1aa. Liberty went 1a in 2018 and they are already a better program us.

"Western Michigan has not beaten a Power 5 team since 2016."

Still, Narduzzi's first comment out of his mouth will be his canned. "Uh, that was a good football team we played."

Yeah, they were clearly better than us. How can you watch that game and not think the two teams were fairly evenly matched?

And by the way you said ”HE” had 6 drops and over 300 yards, so you obviously thought he passed for over 300 yards. Those are your own words.

No, I never thought that. Sorry you feel that way. I never said it, and never implied it. You can argue if you like, it is a dumb argument.

I mean TRULY stupid arguement.

The guy was THIRD IN THE NCAA in 2020 only behind Mac Jones and Zack Wilson. You arguing he sucks just proves your lack of knowledge of the situation.

Don’t worry. If this follow the typically Pitt seasons they’ll bumble into Clemson week 3-3 and Clemson will be ranked #2 and Pitt will beat them then proceed to lose out and finish 4-8.

Reactions: President Stache
Yeah, they were clearly better than us. How can you watch that game and not think the two teams were fairly evenly matched?
The fact remains that we are the first P5 team they've beaten since 2016. What does that say about this team and the coach's preparation and game day coaching and even recruiting?

No, I never thought that. Sorry you feel that way. I never said it, and never implied it. You can argue if you like, it is a dumb argument.

I mean TRULY stupid arguement.

The guy was THIRD IN THE NCAA in 2020 only behind Mac Jones and Zack Wilson. You arguing he sucks just proves your lack of knowledge of the situation.
Third in what? As I said he had a really nice year last season, but nothing quite like today. How many times have you seen him play?

As far as lack of knowledge we have both posted on this board for years, for you to accuse me of lack of knowledge compared to you is comical. All you ever do is credit the coaches when Pitt wins, or blame the players or refs when they lose.

The funniest post on this board today was you saying you “don’t really like Narduzzi”. That is absolutely ridiculous, you have been his biggest fanboy for years.

We wouldn't though ... our offensive line hasn't been able to run the ball for what, three straight years now? Western Michigan actually has a running game. I don't think coaching would automatically make our O-Line good at running blocking.
Whipple. Yes, the OL was a problem prior to him but it's gotten worse under him.
Frankly, I loathe Whipple's scheme. We could be so much more creative with our offense.
We have a running qb, a quality TE, 1-2 decent backs , and quality wideouts. Mike Leach, Chad Morris, and others would do much more than him.

Reactions: President Stache
Third in what? As I said he had a really nice year last season, but nothing quite like today. How many times have you seen him play?

As far as lack of knowledge we have both posted on this board for years, for you to accuse me of lack of knowledge compared to you is comical. All you ever do is credit the coaches when Pitt wins, or blame the players or refs when they lose.

The funniest post on this board today was you saying you “don’t really like Narduzzi”. That is absolutely ridiculous, you have been his biggest fanboy for years.

Third in quarterback rating.

Me? I never said I like Narduzzi. I said I dont think changing coaches helps the team at all. We already proved that.

You are too emotional. You need midol. This is why I am better than you, I can talk rationally, you just spout inane feelings based on no data

I just told someone watch Pitt will beat Clemson and it won’t matter because Pitt is so absolutely inconsistent you can’t ever get ANY read on them at all… nope nothing ever.

the only “read” you ever get is this….as a fan you’ll be buying lots of antacid constantly, have a burning stomach, nervous tics, swear a lot and question your own sanity over and over each and every week….

that’s it… the only consistent thing I associate with the words “ Pitt Football “. 🔥😑

Whipple. Yes, the OL was a problem prior to him but it's gotten worse under him.
Frankly, I loathe Whipple's scheme. We could be so much more creative with our offense.
We have a running qb, a quality TE, 1-2 decent backs , and quality wideouts. Mike Leach, Chad Morris, and others would do much more than him.

This is completely true. But hey, at least the QB doesnt run over to the sideline every play this year. That was progress

That being said though, the defense lost this game

Our out of conference schedule is way too tough. Need to schedule some weaker teams to guarantee some wins. Teams with directional names are too tough for us. We need to schedule multi-directional schools going forward.

Reactions: #99HUGHgreen
Our out of conference schedule is way too tough. Need to schedule some weaker teams to guarantee some wins. Teams with directional names are too tough for us. We need to schedule multi-directional schools going forward.

Next week is a win

At some point, we have to stop giving these MAC teams a pay day. We should be the ones getting the pay day to have them come in and kick our butts in our own stadium. I'm sure that they'd line up to do it.

How many plays did it take before the defense at Pitt realized this wasn’t some High School team they were playing??? This game is entirely on their horrible execution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT