ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Didn't like Legett pitching up that long 3. He's not that good a 3-shooter and killed the momentum

Yeah I love all the experts critiquing every Pitt possession. This ain't the 2009 Pitt Panthers. Dial down the expectations. If we win, I don't care if it is by 0.1 points, it is a good win.

I think Blake needs to come off the bench soon. Some rest and maybe he'll go on one of his runs...

Immediately after my text as to where Diaz was and y fede is in, he Knocks down 2 3's gets a dunk a few rebounds makes a steal.

Yeah I love all the experts critiquing every Pitt possession. This ain't the 2009 Pitt Panthers. Dial down the expectations. If we win, I don't care if it is by 0.1 points, it is a good win.
I'm critiquing and I am anything but a hoops expert. Just kind of saying what I'm seeing.

Pitt had this in the can but let GT get 3 bounds and then pitch it out to Reeves for a 3. FLIIIIP!

If Fede could just get going, NCAAT may be a stretch but Pitt is good enough to compete for the NIT championship, they are young and will be better in 6 weeks.

That floor foul by Hinson may have been THE WORST play I've seen all year. Unreal. Stops the clock and lets GT get 2 pts without the clock moving

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT