ADVERTISEMENT

George Aston II

70 rushing touchdowns in one season. 70. Indiana HS football might not be Florida or Texas, but he still did that at their highest classification. That is damn impressive.

Watson would be happy to bring him in to block, block, block, perhaps catch a 2 yard pass (don't get excited...i said, "perhaps"), and ... block some more

This kid's balance is remarkable. He got hit high on a number of these plays, often by multiple guys, and he not only doesn't ever go down, he doesn't even come close to going down. He just gets slowed momentarily.
Given his size, I can understand why he has no scholarship offers from big programs, but its insane that he doesn't have one yet from a MAC school. And some big school should at least make him a preferred walk-on.

Thought we had a kid from Beckley West Virginia they call the truck or the train or something like that
Jason Edwards is the guy from WVA your thinking of......To me the Dudek kid from Kitanning(Armstrong) now Princeton..I believe sort of reminds me of the Hoosier kid.....let's take a flyer!!!!

Didn’t Hyno have something absurd for Southern Columbia? I thought of him too. Wanny would have already offered...
His highlight tape was sick. One screen pass, he broke 13 tackles. I kid you not. Not sure if players from sideline jumped on field or his own players turned against him in mid play.

He was a bad dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT