ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta go domestic next year

Oct 25, 2021
This Canadian sucks. Had a guy wide open over the middle on that force to Reynolds. Has thrown multiple passes to guys who were completely bracketed. Has had opportunities to run and threw a ridiculous pass instead.
Wifi isn't connecting today so I've not read the game thread, but he's a one-trick pony who can only throw deep.

This Canadian sucks. Had a guy wide open over the middle on that force to Reynolds. Has thrown multiple passes to guys who were completely bracketed. Has had opportunities to run and threw a ridiculous pass instead.
Wifi isn't connecting today so I've not read the game thread, but he's a one-trick pony who can only throw deep.
Jurkovic is domestic

For me, CV is a youngish QB who could develop into something. He shows potential but I also wouldn't guarantee him the job. The problem is that you really do have to guarantee a transfer the job and that's a big problem if the guy isnt that good. It would help so much if we recruited HS QBs but we dont and please dont say Yarnell.

Any Canadian playing football means he wasn't good enough an athlete to play hockey.
We should try to get a Mexican QB next year.

Reactions: Pitt1975
Any Canadian playing football means he wasn't good enough an athlete to play hockey.
We should try to get a Mexican QB next year.

Interestingly, there are 32 college football teams in Mexico (dont tell the Big Ten). 2 of them (UNAM, UANL) have very popular pro soccer teams in LigaMX. The college having a pro soccer team down there is basically the model the US should use where these D1 colleges should have pro football teams.

Whrn Franklin booted him why did Narduzzi think he could turn him around.

I like CV but one of Pats big mistake was recruiting transfers from big programs that didn’t pan out there. Especially when he had a QB he recruited out of HS who has played in games and proved he can win in the system. If I was Yarnell I would transfer because he can play and proved it last year and yet he’s now sitting on the bench while this disaster unfolds all season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT