ADVERTISEMENT

Great Hinson article from PG

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Maybe my all-time favorite Panther. He's the Brandin Knight of this generation. The guy that brought Pitt back. And just one really likeable dude. Hope he makes it. Doesn't seem likely he will get drafted but I think he still has a chance to land a 2-way deal and play games in the NBA next season. And at that point, it'll be up to what he does in the G-league or with the big club that determines how long he's in the NBA.

What a great guy, I'm not an NBA fan but I'll be checking in tonight to see if he gets drafted. If any of the teams weight character in their evaluation he is off the charts.
Good luck Blake! We're all pulling for you.
H2P!!

Reactions: FireballZ
What a great guy, I'm not an NBA fan but I'll be checking in tonight to see if he gets drafted. If any of the teams weight character in their evaluation he is off the charts.
Good luck Blake! We're all pulling for you.
H2P!!

He's in the 70-80 range on some draft boards, so it's doubtful he'll get drafted.

Great Story! Rooting hard for Blake to make an NBA roster. One of my all-time favorite Pitt basketball players.

He's in the 70-80 range on some draft boards, so it's doubtful he'll get drafted.

Yea, he isnt going to get drafted but even if he did get picked late, it doesn't change much. He needs to do well in the Summer League, get an invite to training camp, and earn a 2-way. I have said for awhile that he will. He will play games in the NBA next season.

Another article saying Bub invited the whole team to the draft.

Capel has recruited a bunch of really great guys and that's why this program has turned around. This program is in a really good spot.

Another article saying Bub invited the whole team to the draft.

Capel has recruited a bunch of really great guys and that's why this program has turned around. This program is in a really good spot.
Looks like Ish is driving the caravan, if his Instagram stories are any indication.

I've seen Bub as high as 12. I think 12, 15, 18, 19, and 20 could all call his name, before trades of course.

I saw somewhere the other day that had him 8th, if I remember correctly.

But there will likely be a lot of trades, and they always have the potential to scramble things.

But there will likely be a lot of trades, and they always have the potential to scramble things.
I have a really hard time seeing him going at 8. I think 20 is most likely actually.

I have a really hard time seeing him going at 8. I think 20 is most likely actually.

I was surprised. I started scrolling down the list to see where he was and almost scrolled right past his name because I wasn't expecting to see it so soon.

For what it’s worth, Bub is now the Vegas favorite to go at #12.

For Blake is it better to go in the second round or sign on to a team. Are 2nd round contracts all guaranteed or are some 2 way. Apologize for my ignorance of NBA draft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT