ADVERTISEMENT

Ha....

They need to do whatever they can to keep him attached to this program. He bleeds blue and gold, and is one of the greatest of all time.

As long as he trains down at the complex, he'll be around.

I talked to him this summer. He's one of the few pro athletes I'm in awe of.

He plays football like iverson played basketball.

As long as he trains down at the complex, he'll be around.

I talked to him this summer. He's one of the few pro athletes I'm in awe of.

He plays football like iverson played basketball.
He plays football like iverson played basketball

By working his ass off relentlessly every day his whole life to be great, and by being a team first guy?

I think you might be able to come up with a better comparison than AI.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
I’m not sure if he’d be interested, but I would try and hire him in some capacity when he was done playing. Whether it be as a DL coach, S&C Coach, or defensive assistant type role.

Reactions: mbe 34

By working his ass off relentlessly every day his whole life to be great, and by being a team first guy?

He may be saying AD really hates practice

The way his career is going, he won't need to work for a paycheck when it's over.
You are right, but he runs a lot of camps in the Pittsburgh area and truly cares about Pitt and the city. He is special and might be persuaded if asked. Obviously, it wouldn’t be about the money for him.

He’s saying that AD is playing great like AI because they are both vertically challenged.
Steel was a poster who stood from the rooftops saying before the draft how AD was a scheme player and that AD couldn’t play in a 3-4 and would suck if the Steelers drafted him. A lot of people didn’t agree with him, but since he is a position coach for a PA HS and picks up the used towels at coaching camps, we should all respect his opinion as if it was gospel.

Reactions: Las Panteras
He’s saying that AD is playing great like AI because they are both vertically challenged.
Steel was a poster who stood from the rooftops saying before the draft how AD was a scheme player and that AD couldn’t play in a 3-4 and would suck if the Steelers drafted him. A lot of people didn’t agree with him, but since he is a position coach for a PA HS and picks up the used towels at coaching camps, we should all respect his opinion as if it was gospel.
Let’s seriously imagine AD as the Steelers 3-4 nose tackle with heyward and tuitt the ends alongside him. They might go multiple seasons straight without allowing a team to rush for 100 yards.

Hey dumbass, ask Aaron straight up if he wants to be in a 2 gap defense where he's not allowed to create vertical seams along the los. I guarantee you he'd spit his drink out and laugh at you.

Stop being a damn clown...

Hey dumbass, ask Aaron straight up if he wants to be in a 2 gap defense where he's not allowed to create vertical seams along the los. I guarantee you he'd spit his drink out and laugh at you.

Stop being a damn clown...

That’s not the point. The point is you said he was too short and wouldn’t be successful in a 3-4. You were wrong and can’t admit it. You said he needed the 2 gap system to be successfull in the NFL and you’re wrong. He’s good enough to be great in any system. You just wanted to be the “smart guy” throwing shade on Pitt fans for being excited about him. Well, you were wrong about this one.

That’s not the point. The point is you said he was too short and wouldn’t be successful in a 3-4. You were wrong and can’t admit it. You said he needed the 2 gap system to be successfull in the NFL and you’re wrong. He’s good enough to be great in any system. You just wanted to be the “smart guy” throwing shade on Pitt fans for being excited about him. Well, you were wrong about this one.

Bro you don't know what in the hell you're talking about. I never said he needed to be in a 2 gap scheme. I said it would be crazy to put him in one. He would agree 100%.

Do you honestly think Aaron would thrive in eating double teams where he is drilled to anchor??? If you do, he would disagree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT