ADVERTISEMENT

Having a Bad day?

bobfree

Head Coach
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2012

Don't despair!

Basketball season is right around the corner

I used to be able to look forward to basketball until the big boosters and administration thought they could do better than Dixon. Dummies.

Point is many wanted him gone and were happy he quit.........and the end result was................as bad as you could imagine. Makes the Haymaker hire look brilliant
Pitt is probably going to lose about 4-5 million in ticket sales, concessions, parking, etc. They could have taken that and put into assistants and facility upgrades for Dixon, and helped elevate the program. But no - Pitt happens.

Pitt is probably going to lose about 4-5 million in ticket sales, concessions, parking, etc. They could have taken that and put into assistants and facility upgrades for Dixon, and helped elevate the program. But no - Pitt happens.

Dont want to rehash JD. Either way, they went cheap and royally screwed the pooch.

As I said in another post, Duzz has had two decent years (by Pitt standards) and has not had a bad loss till today and has had a number of very good wins. What are the odds that the dopes in Oakland screw up the hire if the dopey fan base gets their way? I'd say 99% that the hire is closer to a Stallings type abortion.

Dont want to rehash JD. Either way, they went cheap and royally screwed the pooch.

As I said in another post, Duzz has had two decent years (by Pitt standards) and has not had a bad loss till today and has had a number of very good wins. What are the odds that the dopes in Oakland screw up the hire if the dopey fan base gets their way? I'd say 99% that the hire is closer to a Stallings type abortion.
If Lyke makes the hire, then more than likely she would hire the Eastern Michigan coach since she hired him there. He has done a nice job turning things around there, but Narduzzi is the guy IMO.

If Lyke makes the hire, then more than likely she would hire the Eastern Michigan coach since she hired him there. He has done a nice job turning things around there, but Narduzzi is the guy IMO.
IM still 100% behind duzz.........Clearly there are some concerns but I think next years squad could be pretty good

Reactions: pitt-girl
Gundy had this to say after the game.

OSU HC Mike Gundy said Pitt had same approach as a year ago. Didn't blame Panthers for scheme, said it's tough to change who you are

There is absolutely no scheme that would work against OSU with our personnel.
That's a bingo.

Anybody do an eye test it looked like one side of the field was an NFL team and the other side was Pine Richland.

And we saw 9 10 even 22 wins picked here on this board.
Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT