ADVERTISEMENT

Hayes To Colorado

They only won 4 games last year but he left because he doesn't believe Pitt can win 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I won't speak I'll of a Pittsburgh kid, but I will say he didn't think out his rationale very well. Better to have just said it's his last year and he just wanted a fresh start to see if he can improve his draft stock with a different program. Oh well.

Show-Me-the-Money-gif.gif

The guy's future doesn't look to bright IMO. He isn't good enough to play in the NFL. He's on record as beating his woman. Might as well make whatever $ he can now. He's another Herb Pope or Paris Ford.

Hayes will make more money from NIL than he will the rest of his life It’s pretty clear that sanders and Hayes were talking before he decided to enter the portal. Pitt couldn’t or wouldn’t match the Colorado offer so he bolted Like I said. I don’t blame him As I said this is his last opportunity to cash in on his talent. He has no shot at the NFL

Hayes is a good player (might have been our best returning guy had he come back) but we can go 3-9 with him and we can do it without him too.

Deion knows defense. Why not take a defensive player who has been groomed for years by one of the best defensive coaches in the country?

Deion is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.
Deion may not be dumb, but he showed on multiple occasions last year he is a horrible game day coach. Maybe he will learn on the job and get better but last year was scary bad in a couple games.

Reactions: 4upmc
Deion may not be dumb, but he showed on multiple occasions last year he is a horrible game day coach. Maybe he will learn on the job and get better but last year was scary bad in a couple games.
Hayes puts his eggs into this basket for his last year. I sure hope he knows what he is doing because Prime literally has not allegiance to him whatsoever. Im a way I feel bad for these kids it's hard not to chase the money and persona.

I flew out to Denver on Friday, and Hayes was on my flight. I kinda figured that something might happen over the weekend.

Hayes puts his eggs into this basket for his last year. I sure hope he knows what he is doing because Prime literally has not allegiance to him whatsoever. Im a way I feel bad for these kids it's hard not to chase the money and persona.
He’s not guaranteed a starting spot. So he’s taking a big chance, especially transferring after spring practice.

Deshields is seriously considering A&M and isn’t guaranteed a starting spot, either. I’ve seen a few things where he would be the backup there.

Wonder if Deion found a way to buy both of our defensive ends in response to Narduzzi's comments about him last year. Wouldn't shock me.
Doubt it's that personal. Deion is lazy. He relies on a huge war chest and kids coming to him because he's the cool new thing. Even then, they had a really disappointing 2023.

Hayes got paid and will play for a sexier program but not one who will experience more meaningful on-field results.

Reactions: 4upmc
Doubt it's that personal. Deion is lazy. He relies on a huge war chest and kids coming to him because he's the cool new thing. Even then, they had a really disappointing 2023.

Hayes got paid and will play for a sexier program but not one who will experience more meaningful on-field results.
Agree with first paragraph. I would have to assume he is barely involved in the portal and NIL, and is only real role in recruiting is as closer.

As for the 2nd para, Colorado will be all over TV, ESPN and the media all season, while Pitt will be lucky to have its scores posted in the scrolling banner on Saturdays. I sincerely doubt Pitt's on-field results this fall will somehow be more meaningful or impressive than CU's this season by any measure. It stands to be ugly.

As for the 2nd para, Colorado will be all over TV, ESPN and the media all season, while Pitt will be lucky to have its scores posted in the scrolling banner on Saturdays. I sincerely doubt Pitt's on-field results this fall will somehow be more meaningful or impressive than CU's this season by any measure. It stands to be ugly.

bet? Only measure that matters in win-loss.

I'd have a little respect for Hayes if he just said I need to get paid. As it happened, I have none.

F him and Colorado. I hope they suck.
This is the correct answer.

Hayes has one year of college football left. He has no shot at the NFL, and Colorado offered him more money than Pitt did, or would.

He's going for the money, but on his way out he took a shot at Pitt, as if he were leaving for more wins on the field, and money had no role in his decision.

I don't think anyone can blame a kid (young man) for getting paid, especially when this will be his last shot to get paid to play football. The blame that some / most have is the way he communicated his reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT