ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Friends.........

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Did you have a nice Easter? Well to make it better, ITS MASTERS WEEK MY FELLOW PATRONS!!!

Can't wait, the true rite of spring and maybe my favorite sporting event of the year (I don't know why it just is).

Who you got? Jordan Spieth won this week and is playing well and could ride that Mickelson like momentum of winning a tourney the week before going on to win the Master's. He's definitely a good bet to finish top 10 if not win.

Of course, if anyone could defend his title not named Tiger in his prime, Dustin Johnson is that guy. If he putts well.

I like Justin Thomas. JT has that combo of length, ironplay and ball flight and when he gets on a putting role it could be lights out.

Could it be the young Aussie in Cam Smith or young Brit in Matthew Fitzpatrick or Spaniad Jon Rahm?

Could Rory regain his form this week? Or how about the young Americans, Xander Schauffle, Scott Scheffler, Patrick Cantlay or Colin Morikawa?

Or....will Bryson DeChambeau overpower the course and have wedges into the right part of the greens.

I am going with JT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.