ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious, Duzz jumping in.

Ha... That was funny indeed.. I was waiting for the guys calling the game to say something but I guess they missed it.

Was hoping ESPN/ Sports Center noticed it and would show it. Did you see it shown/mentioned anywhere?

Reactions: galladt
Ha... That was funny indeed.. I was waiting for the guys calling the game to say something but I guess they missed it.

Was hoping ESPN/ Sports Center noticed it and would show it. Did you see it shown/mentioned anywhere?
those jerks wouldnt show pitt-syracuse highlites.
Check it on youtube .

Narduzzi was going through the stretch lines after the weather delay patting each guy or high fiving the players. Then you see his reaction at the end. He truly wants to win here. I disagree with who he hired as assistants in some cases, some of his schemes, and clock management. But people should not question his desire or passion to win here.

Last edited:
I agree, he is a very good head coach and is passionate. His players like him and he knows what it takes to win. Just needs to execute on everything even more, but seeing something like this is great

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Well I’m glad your loser mentality isn’t part of the team

I know, we should have extreme high’s with wins and extreme lows with losses right? The team is what it is, a below .500 team with a bad coach and talent that isn’t being developed. I’ve accepted it.....some of you need/want false hope.

I know, we should have extreme high’s with wins and extreme lows with losses right? The team is what it is, a below .500 team with a bad coach and talent that isn’t being developed. I’ve accepted it.....some of you need/want false hope.

No, the opposite is what I’m saying

No, the opposite is what I’m saying

Well, I don’t know what you’re saying.

This season cemented that Narduzzi isn’t the guy to me. I really don’t care how many W’s or L’s this season ends up in, he’s done. He can’t close on recruits, doesn’t know how to use the media to his advantage, can’t hire a staff, and has lost the support of his fanbase. His arrogance needs put in check, because he hasn’t done shit to walk around and act like he does. He rubs people in the recruiting game the wrong way, and that’s proven in his recruiting results.

I agree, he is a very good head coach and is passionate. His players like him and he knows what it takes to win. Just needs to execute on everything at even more, but seeing something like this is great

I want Pitt to win as much as anyone but to describe Narduzzi as a very good coach is ridiculous.

Would you still say that if Kessman had missed the last FG yesterday?

It’s silly how people base their entire opinion on the last thing that they saw. Last week everyone was bashing him after the UNC game, but had Pitt somehow won at the very end on a fluke play those same people would be saying what a good coach he was.

He is what he is, an average coach, a subpar recruiter, and probably too stubborn for his own good. One play or one game doesn’t change that for better or worse.

I want Pitt to win as much as anyone but to describe Narduzzi as a very good coach is ridiculous.

It’s silly how people base their entire opinion on the last thing that they saw. Last week everyone was bashing him after the UNC game, but had Pitt somehow won at the very end on a fluke play those same people would be saying what a good coach he was.

He is what he is, an average coach, a subpar recruiter, and probably too stubborn for his own good. One play or one game doesn’t change that for better or worse.

Great post. Look at the entire picture, not just the last thing you saw.

Reactions: PittPanthers90

Yes I would. He was coach of the year at MSU. I’d say that if Syracuse’s kicker missed his 55 yarder too.

He is a good coach, no question about it.

He is recruiting better than Chyst and any other coach we had since Wanny. It’s ridiculous the mood swings on this board, and equally ridiculous thinking going through coaches is better for a program. It isn’t.

If we go 5-7 each year of course he will be gone, and I feel better about Lyle finding the right person

Frankly, I thought it was somewhat classless. You’re supposed to go shake the other coach’s hand, not jump on a pile.

I agree that if kessman missed the tying kick yesterday narduzzi would be getting roasted by the fan base/media. Pitt gets the ball with 5 min (roughly) and huddled along the way to a long FG. Even if Pitt loses in OT, with 5 mins left, the ball in your hands down by 3, got to go for the win, not a fingers crossed long FG attempt.

I have no qualms with people questioning his decisions or recruiting. It comes with the territory of being the HC. But there were people on here questioning his desire to be here the last couple weeks. His actions pregame, during the game, after the delay, and after the game show a man who has a lot of passion for Pitt and wants to win here. The same thing could not be said for recent coaches like Graham and Stallings.

I have no qualms with people questioning his decisions or recruiting. It comes with the territory of being the HC. But there were people on here questioning his desire to be here the last couple weeks. His actions pregame, during the game, after the delay, and after the game show a man who has a lot of passion for Pitt and wants to win here. The same thing could not be said for recent coaches like Graham and Stallings.

No doubt about that.

I believe Graham really wanted to win as well, if only to benefit himself.

Agree about Stallings though, I’ve watched a lot of coaches in a lot of sports over the years, and he is one of the very few that obviously didn’t give a crap whether he won or not.

I do not question his desire to win. I do question his stubbornness. He refuses to make the simplest of tweaks to his system. He refuses to shake up his staff. If he did those things he would be in a better situation right now.

If he

Reactions: PittPanthers90
It's called team spirit .
This head coach is passionate and Cares .
Pull the stick out of your bum .

The head coach is supposed to go over and congratulate the other coach first, not jump on a dog pile.

I’ve never seen saban, even when winning a NT not go and shake hands first.

[QUOTE="Teh Teh, post: 2446173, member: 2146"

He is recruiting better than Chyst and any other coach we had since Wanny.

Uhh....mrs Narduzzi,

no.....he isnt.[/QUOTE]

James from state college wife, yes he is, chryst didn’t break 40

Uhh....mrs Narduzzi,

no.....he isnt.

James from state college wife, yes he is, chryst didn’t break 40[/QUOTE]

Who cares what the rankings were? The question is, who is producing better players, and the answer is quite obvious.

No problem at all with anything Narduzzi does in that department, just wish he would show that same enthusiasm on the recruiting trail.

Hilary-Duff-Braless-1-thefappening.so_-683x1024.jpg

Reactions: mcruny42
James from state college wife, yes he is, chryst didn’t break 40

Who cares what the rankings were? The question is, who is producing better players, and the answer is quite obvious.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Some posters simply have their head up their ass

Reactions: bubba31
Who cares what the rankings were? The question is, who is producing better players, and the answer is quite obvious.

Well said.

Some posters simply have their head up their ass[/QUOTE]

all i know is, Biz, DJ, Boyd, Conner, Holtz.

Top end recruits that far surpass what Narduzzi has brought in.

But to be fair, i am hopeful that some of these current players continue to develop which I think they will.

Well said.

Some posters simply have their head up their ass

all i know is, Biz, DJ, Boyd, Conner, Holtz.

Top end recruits that far surpass what Narduzzi has brought in.

But to be fair, i am hopeful that some of these current players continue to develop which I think they will.[/QUOTE]

Maddox, Whitehead, several others have played in the NFL or been on practice squads.

The best player narduzzi has recruited is peterman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT