ADVERTISEMENT

Honorable not signing tomorrow

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010

That makes two (Anderson) that we know of....

Other info about tomorrow:

Of course it's two of our very promising recruits that won't sign. Makes sense I guess because those are the ones other programs covet too. Though last year at this time, many were upset about losing the RB Parrish and he didn't do much this year at Ole Miss.

Of course it's two of our very promising recruits that won't sign. Makes sense I guess because those are the ones other programs covet too. Though last year at this time, many were upset about losing the RB Parrish and he didn't do much this year at Ole Miss.

Well, all I can say is wake me up if Donald, Ford, Johnson, Brown or Newton don’t sign...

There is something like 8 billion kids in the transfer portal this year. I don't even know if I should care about recruits.
Correct - and look for a 1-time waiver to be passed tomorrow granting immediate eligibility.

As a true freshman during a pandemic I doubt we know what he is yet.

Reactions: sjw5065
Hint: Pittsburgh Sports Now is not very reliable. Remember when they broke the “news” that Pickett was entering the draft?

Reactions: Pittparade
Vernon Pig Smith continues to show up on recruiting threads years later. He has amazing staying power for a guy who never played a down for Pitt.

Per the Chris Peak podcast yesterday he said the reason the young man most likely can’t sign now is he has some academic work to take care of first. At least that’s what Peak said.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Per the Chris Peak podcast yesterday he said the reason the young man most likely can’t sign now is he has some academic work to take care of first. At least that’s what Peak said.
Correct. Honorable that is. Anderson signed.

Were those two the only ones that people were worried about not signing? I don’t follow much recruiting so wasn’t sure.

Yes, and Honorable it has been rumored is due to grades. Been said for a few weeks. Anderson was the only other one that was a question, but obvioulsy he signed. So not a lot of drama.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Yes, and Honorable it has been rumored is due to grades. Been said for a few weeks. Anderson was the only other one that was a question, but obvioulsy he signed. So not a lot of drama.
Good stuff, thanks. Glad to see this class will remain intact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT